» CvS Zelda for Demo only here on Mugen Multiverse
by naruto Today at 5:22 am

» Eric Draven [The Crow]
by naruto Today at 5:20 am

» Anti-monitor DC by bam77
by naruto Today at 5:19 am

Special Features at MMV

Share | 

Wovlerine vs Predator Super power beat down!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
spidergoku

PostSubject: Wovlerine vs Predator Super power beat down!!!   August 9th 2013, 11:05 am

well this fight was release early on august 7 so place your thoughs
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JARRO77

PostSubject: Re: Wovlerine vs Predator Super power beat down!!!   August 9th 2013, 11:41 am

Awesome Fight!! and i see too the other fights in super power beat down are all incredible fights!! top quality about this, ok wolverine win, but with the teconology of the predator, the predator can beat wolverine easy( just my opinion) but at the end, a'm happy there are fighting like this,thank you man for posted the video, for me this super power beat down was a super Great Surprise Twisted Evil 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cravd

PostSubject: Re: Wovlerine vs Predator Super power beat down!!!   August 9th 2013, 11:48 am

Very Happy 
if we put so
punto1: winner melee wolverin
point2: serious winner predator technology
he fight melee and the result was a tie except mutant regenerative power that took effect in the fight a huge venaja .. hehehehe
logan who I expected win.
I love seeing these videos, I wonder when they plan to do one of ryu hayabusa,, that would jenial.

si lo ponemos asi
punto1: cuerpo a cuerpo wolverin
point2: tecnologia predator
la pelea se dio cuerpo a cuerpo y el resultado fue empate, salvo el poder regenerativo que dio vencedor a wolverin. we put so

adoro ver estos videos, me pregunto cuando piensan hacer uno de ryu hayabusa,, eso seria jenial.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Beto

PostSubject: Re: Wovlerine vs Predator Super power beat down!!!   August 9th 2013, 12:14 pm

@JARRO77 wrote:
Awesome Fight!! and i see too the other fights in super power beat down are all incredible fights!! top quality about this, ok wolverine win, but with the teconology of the predator, the predator can beat wolverine easy( just my opinion) but at the end, a'm happy there are fighting like this,thank you man for posted the video, for me this super power beat down was a super Great Surprise Twisted Evil 
Nor with its technology he could easily defeat wolverine, I'm fan of the predator watched all his movies and wolverine could escape all their weapons in the melee I think wolverine would be better, but both are strong wolverine is faster .
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://legendaryheroesmugen.blogspot.com.br

Wovlerine vs Predator Super power beat down!!!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Mugen Multiverse :: General :: Everything Else-
Jump to: