Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Share | 

Kegan Released!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ax

PostSubject: Re: Kegan Released!   August 20th 2013, 12:42 pm

It's ok Dany, he's just doing his part, what's important is that he's back now to help fix this character.

It's good to have someone catch stuff that gets missed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Erroratu

PostSubject: Re: Kegan Released!   August 20th 2013, 12:52 pm

@DANY (spider boy) wrote:
HOLY SHIT Erroratu U ARE EVEN WORST THAN DAV!!!!
What is a DAV?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ax

PostSubject: Re: Kegan Released!   August 20th 2013, 1:21 pm

Ok I fixed the portrait thing, I just assumed it had the same palette before.

BTW why didn't you include those other bugs before? You really should give complete feedback.

Anyway,

I just figured out how to fix the infinite problem to in that special you mentioned just now.

Spoiler:

Now he switches to another animation to allow time between the attack. I applied the same fix to the gas projectile.

The air dash is disabled now to, he can only run on the ground now and not in the air.

Spoiler:

Don't go anywhere, I'ma finish this one for good
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Erroratu

PostSubject: Re: Kegan Released!   August 20th 2013, 2:14 pm

Ok,if anything,ill check him out tommorow.

And sorry for not giving complete feedback,didnt notice these other ones on my first run with him
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ax

PostSubject: Re: Kegan Released!   August 20th 2013, 2:35 pm

no problem, it's being updated for you anyway. No one else seemed to mind the bugs for some reason? Maybe it wasn't a big deal for them, I don't know?

BTW what is wrong with the red hit box you mentioned? Why can't it be that big? Isn't there an attack in that area? I don't think i understand the problem. Please explain.

Also I think I fixed the crouching uppercut thing, now it's super slow, slow enough for the opponent to recover on the ground and leaves Kegan open.

Also I think I finally fixed that air infinite hard punch, I gave kegan zero control when falling so he can't attack again until he touches the ground.

Also in that one hyper I took out

this

Spoiler:

So I guess he's hittable, the damage says it's 200, I don't know if it should be more than that? scratch 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Erroratu

PostSubject: Re: Kegan Released!   August 20th 2013, 3:18 pm

@Ax wrote:
no problem, it's being updated for you anyway. No one else seemed to mind the bugs for some reason? Maybe it wasn't a big deal for them, I don't know? 
I dont even use him much....
Its to improve the character for anyone that downloads it,not just me.
So either this character wasnt really downloaded by anyone else(Or maybe just a small amount of people),or people here seriously don't mind game breaking bugs.

Anyway to answer that big red box thing,isnt he supposed to punch?Shouldn't the red box be only on his arm?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ax

PostSubject: Re: Kegan Released!   August 20th 2013, 3:44 pm

The gas is what does the damage, not his arm. So the big cloud area should be marked with red. Remember the gas projectile thing? It's like that.

http://i.imgur.com/orDI8jU.png

Also he has about 200 downloads so I guess no one minds the bugs so much tongue 

I wouldn't call them game breaking either, they can be potentially cheap but the character does not cause a crash or create clones of itself or freezes in place without being hittable. Stuff like that I would call game breaking. You can play the old professional Capcom arcade games and you'll still find infinites

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qsTiLyK3b3U

No fighter can be completely perfect, especially for mugen LOL

That's a pipe dream drunken Your expectations are too high if anyone thinks they can be better than Capcom, that's a little arrogant to.

Really I wouldn't see it as a serious issue to nitpick about. Don't get me wrong it's nice to have it fixed but if it's at least playable then I call that satisfactory. Just speaking in general here, an over-sized portrait isn't gonna drastically change the match, it makes the select screen weird or ugly but the fighter still fights and you can still select it, I would call that good enough. If he gets an update with a fixed portrait, well that's cool to  

Plus that's what updates and feedback comments are for Very Happy And anybody can go back and fix that, it's mugen, either the creator who engineered it or anyone with a copy of fighter factory and basic mspaint skills.

mugen is a customizable engine, you are not helpless.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ax

PostSubject: Re: Kegan Released!   August 20th 2013, 4:58 pm

I probably missed something but anyway, give it a check.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/0jhjpt318c14inz/kegan.zip

Download count has also been reset to zero again tongue 

I'm gonna be gone for awhile to, I'll try and check in every week. Please everyone try and be nice to each other.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DANY (spider boy)

PostSubject: Re: Kegan Released!   August 21st 2013, 9:56 am

@Erroratu wrote:
@DANY (spider boy) wrote:
HOLY SHIT Erroratu U ARE EVEN WORST THAN DAV!!!!
What is a DAV?
dev u can see him on my spider boy project he is really a pain in the @$$
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Erroratu

PostSubject: Re: Kegan Released!   August 21st 2013, 11:10 am

OK,ax,giving Kegan a final test.

Also,and infinite IS a gamebreaking bug,imagine playing a tournament with your friends,and this one guy keeps repeating the same attack and winning.It just ruins the fun.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ax

PostSubject: Re: Kegan Released!   August 26th 2013, 12:37 am

OK back again.

I'm glad you guys didn't fight while I was gone Rolling Eyes 

lol

But anyway, I'm glad no one has been banned, I hope we can keep things peaceful, everybody, including me silent You're all good members because you keep the forum alive, critics and creators alike, please be kind to each other.

@Erroratu,

So I take it you don't like MSH, MvC, SF games, kof games, tekken games, super smash bros games, soul caliber games, samurai showdown games, and basically any fighter ever made as far as I can tell based on all the youtube videos I found that have fighters doing infinite attacks and infinite combos  

Erroratu, seriously man where are these perfect games you speak of that have no infinites because I can't find a single one in my half hour of checking through gaming footage.

Not to mention that those professional games are among the greatest and most loved fighter franchises of all time.

Also I'd like to take up that challenge, to avoid getting in one and beat my opponent at the same time, it sounds like actual fun to be in that kind of danger. Don't you get tired of winning all the time? Without the ability to lose a fight becomes boring. $10. says to that the guy who you fought in the street corner in real life didn't do an infinite on your stomach while you were on the ground! lol! 

I love to go up against Loganir's WonderWoman, so around match 36 when i finally beat her with what I got makes that win 36 times more sweet
drop da bomb 

Back to top Go down
View user profile

Kegan Released!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Mugen Multiverse :: Mugen :: Mugen Releases :: Characters-
Jump to: