» cvs2 lifebars
by TheRedBeast Today at 3:39 am

» Eric Draven [The Crow]
by ParaDo0x Today at 1:23 am

» Dc Cheetah Wip
by Shining Today at 12:42 am

» CAPCOM VS SNK - STAGE PACK 2016
by Shining Today at 12:41 am

» doctrine dark from street fighter ex released!
by MEWTWO! Today at 12:41 am

» How to fight a character with it's default pallete
by patz2509 Yesterday at 10:25 pm

Special Features at MMV

Share | 

Superman New 52. Hannibal/Kal Elvis EDIT

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Angelus_Silverhead

PostSubject: Re: Superman New 52. Hannibal/Kal Elvis EDIT   June 23rd 2013, 6:21 am

I don't see any problems with size. he looks like Superman 52, not like classic Superman.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DukeNukem 2417

PostSubject: Re: Superman New 52. Hannibal/Kal Elvis EDIT   June 24th 2013, 8:29 am

DL'd, resized to match classic Supes' proportions....and I have no complaints.  Moves are tight and easy to execute (though I was only able to do the apparently-maligned "solar shield" by sheer accident), and everything about the character is spot on.  

Now, to wait for someone to MUGENize Hyperion.......  What a Face
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Red Hood

PostSubject: Re: Superman New 52. Hannibal/Kal Elvis EDIT   June 24th 2013, 1:15 pm

GREAT fun to play with him next to batman new 52 tongue
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tumatae

PostSubject: update 6-27-13   June 27th 2013, 4:20 pm

06/27/13 update:
-Tweaked Earth punch Hyper for more dmg and fixed rock's distance so the wave is smoother.
-Took out Solar Shield Hyper
-Took out Fly mode
-Added Aerial Fwd dash and Aerial Back Dash
-New low Mid kick

Hopefully its good

Oh and im working on that forward air dash animation as well, this one is not the final fwd dash animation. ( I feel like its too "punchy" i guess)

Last edited by Tumatae on June 27th 2013, 4:32 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Angelus_Silverhead

PostSubject: Re: Superman New 52. Hannibal/Kal Elvis EDIT   June 27th 2013, 4:22 pm

Hmmm... I like fly mode. So now he is not flying?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tumatae

PostSubject: Re: Superman New 52. Hannibal/Kal Elvis EDIT   June 27th 2013, 4:27 pm

@Angelus_Silverhead wrote:

I  will try to make fly mode work smoothly first before I put it back in again. But for now air dash lol. Oh and im working on that forward air dash animation as well, this one is not the final fwd dash animation. ( I feel like its too "punchy" i guess)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tumatae

PostSubject: Re: Superman New 52. Hannibal/Kal Elvis EDIT   June 27th 2013, 4:34 pm

:/ i just found a bug on the earth punch hyper. It seems to have an extra delayed hit at the end sometimes. I will try to fix that asap after I get back home form work.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Beto

PostSubject: Re: Superman New 52. Hannibal/Kal Elvis EDIT   June 27th 2013, 8:48 pm

I realized that he sometimes goes to the bizarre, perhaps some command with a variable, if you will keep the bizarre way it's looking good, ever thought about hyper with super breath?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://legendaryheroesmugen.blogspot.com.br
Beto

PostSubject: Re: Superman New 52. Hannibal/Kal Elvis EDIT   June 27th 2013, 8:54 pm

@Angelus_Silverhead wrote:

I suggested Remover Mode Fly because it's something hardly AND USED, then air dash and Multiple Jumps could show What element E Able to Fly, note hawkman zvitor
Back to top Go down
Tumatae

PostSubject: Re: Superman New 52. Hannibal/Kal Elvis EDIT   June 27th 2013, 10:27 pm

@Beto wrote:
I realized that he sometimes goes to the bizarre, perhaps some command with a variable, if you will keep the bizarre way it's looking good, ever thought about hyper with super breath?

I really dont want to mess with Bizzaro mode. I kept the original's code and will probably leave it alone unless Im completely satisfied with the normal mode. For now
we will get Hannibal/Hal Elvis' Bizzaro mode w/ a new 52 suit.

Ive thought about Super Freeze vision and heat breath to Bizzaro, but honestly, Its really just because I do not have the time for it right now. So what little time I have will be focused on Superman. At least for now.

Just think of him as an unfinished bonus thingy.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tumatae

PostSubject: Re: Superman New 52. Hannibal/Kal Elvis EDIT   June 27th 2013, 10:29 pm

By the way, hows the new low mid kick? As long as it doesn't crash or becomes overpowered I willkeep it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Beto

PostSubject: Re: Superman New 52. Hannibal/Kal Elvis EDIT   June 27th 2013, 10:54 pm

@Tumatae wrote:
@Beto wrote:

I really dont want to mess with Bizzaro mode. I kept the original's code and will probably leave it alone unless Im completely satisfied with the normal mode. For now
we will get Hannibal/Hal Elvis' Bizzaro mode w/ a new 52 suit.

Ive thought about Super Freeze vision and heat breath to Bizzaro, but honestly, Its really just because I do not have the time for it right now. So what little time I have will be focused on Superman. At least for now.

Just think of him as an unfinished bonus thingy.

Yet you are very fast Basketball

I was talking about Superman, just reported the bug where it goes into the bizarre sometimes form, your superman is so much fun, I'm glad that you focus on it, I do not care how bizarre because there is already a bizarre by buyog.
Back to top Go down
Tumatae

PostSubject: Re: Superman New 52. Hannibal/Kal Elvis EDIT   June 28th 2013, 12:46 am

Update: (Sorry I wouldn't usually do such a small update but I really think its worth re downloading for the new fwd air dash alone)
-Quickly fixed earth punch hyper
-New Forward air dash animation. Much better animation transition when you fwd dash then throw a punch or a kick.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
wingnut

PostSubject: Re: Superman New 52. Hannibal/Kal Elvis EDIT   June 28th 2013, 10:07 am

Awesome!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fightfan

PostSubject: Re: Superman New 52. Hannibal/Kal Elvis EDIT   June 29th 2013, 3:40 pm

Thank you. Why not make him a little more your own and get help about removing Bizarro mode?
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Superman New 52. Hannibal/Kal Elvis EDIT
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Mugen Multiverse :: Mugen :: Mugen Releases :: Characters-
Jump to: