by skhsato123 Today at 12:30 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Share | 

Killer Instinct 2013 E3 Trailer For The XBox One

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
spidergoku

PostSubject: Killer Instinct 2013 E3 Trailer For The XBox One   June 10th 2013, 1:52 pm

well guys Xbox One just give us an ultra comboooooooooooooooooo
b/c they got one of my most favorite fighting games from the 90's

let me your thoughts on this game peace
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CVS Artist

PostSubject: Re: Killer Instinct 2013 E3 Trailer For The XBox One   June 10th 2013, 8:30 pm

YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

my favorite fighting game ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
flammableking

PostSubject: Re: Killer Instinct 2013 E3 Trailer For The XBox One   June 11th 2013, 7:58 am

Eyedol, Spinal, and Fulgore better be in it!! OvO
Back to top Go down
View user profile
grinderkiller1

PostSubject: Re: Killer Instinct 2013 E3 Trailer For The XBox One   June 11th 2013, 9:23 am

@flammableking wrote:
Well of course they will be there it would be there probably not eyedol maybe as dlc because every killer instinct game has a different boss but spinal and fulgore will be in for sure
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Ax

PostSubject: Re: Killer Instinct 2013 E3 Trailer For The XBox One   June 11th 2013, 2:41 pm

I wish this would have looked different from SF4 Mad

It could have been darker to. Neutral

Other than that though I guess it's cool to see a sequel get done and hopefully it'll be better than KI2.

OFFTOPIC:

Though I personally think that new videogame consoles have reached their peak. They've brought nothing new in their last gens and they seem to be feeding the same stuff to us like last year and the year before that. 1st person shooters and rpgs with slightly greater graphics and details with the same old gameplay with maybe 1 or 2 new differences in features with every sequel they make for their titles. Rinse and repeat.

I think nintendo, xbox, playstation, and all their developers are all done; maybe a new company will come and change stuff but I don't see anything good anymore.

I'll probably just watch a playthrough on youtube and get disappointed again as usual.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
spidergoku

PostSubject: Re: Killer Instinct 2013 E3 Trailer For The XBox One   June 11th 2013, 8:50 pm

@grinderkiller1 wrote:
@flammableking wrote:
Well of course they will be there it would be there probably not eyedol maybe as dlc because every killer instinct game has a different boss but spinal and fulgore will be in for sure
yea they gonna have new characters and a new boss so having eyedol as a dlc character would be good
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wingnut

PostSubject: Re: Killer Instinct 2013 E3 Trailer For The XBox One   June 13th 2013, 12:27 pm

Finally!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chuchoryu

PostSubject: Re: Killer Instinct 2013 E3 Trailer For The XBox One   July 4th 2013, 3:09 pm

La musica is wonderfull but this game comes to late for me, I play in my home KI from Super Nes and I waiting for long time to see KI3...but in this new generation I no like to see, Jago´s outfit suck I like much more the KI2 outfit and I like to see Riptor ve Gargos
Back to top Go down
View user profile
spidergoku

PostSubject: Re: Killer Instinct 2013 E3 Trailer For The XBox One   August 25th 2013, 8:41 am

a new warrior has entered killer instinct
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Killer Instinct 2013 E3 Trailer For The XBox One   July 16th 2014, 1:29 am

Anyone else noticed,
+=
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://captmugen.weebly.com

Killer Instinct 2013 E3 Trailer For The XBox One
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Mugen Multiverse :: Multimedia Entertainment :: Video Games-
Jump to: