A place to have fun with Mugen

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» TK's NXT Mugen Sunday Slamboree Ep 51 Season 2 Premiere!
by TK830515 Today at 18:10

» Ice by Buyog (Old version)
by thatguy Today at 17:40

» Skhsato123 2018 WIPs
by yolomate Today at 15:38

» [Global Announcement] Please welcome our new MMV Releases Controller now!
by Werewood Today at 9:14

» Mugen Metal Slug Discharge v2.0 stage released by Nightterror599 on 2018-01-02
by Werewood Today at 9:08

» The MMV News
by Werewood Today at 8:59

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Share | 

EDIT WONDER-WOMAN NEW 52 CSP..PANTS AND BOOTS..

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
LESSARD

PostSubject: Re: EDIT WONDER-WOMAN NEW 52 CSP..PANTS AND BOOTS..   Fri 12 Jan - 16:16

Its is an AMAZING JOB brothers!!!, thanks for share.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EDWARDUSK

PostSubject: Re: EDIT WONDER-WOMAN NEW 52 CSP..PANTS AND BOOTS..   Fri 12 Jan - 18:43

Love her!!! CSP with pants is amazing! I was waiting for this girl!! clap
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DukeNukem 2417

PostSubject: Re: EDIT WONDER-WOMAN NEW 52 CSP..PANTS AND BOOTS..   Fri 12 Jan - 21:14

Is there a way to put red boots on the default palette from this?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
yolomate

PostSubject: Re: EDIT WONDER-WOMAN NEW 52 CSP..PANTS AND BOOTS..   Fri 12 Jan - 22:32

@DukeNukem 2417 wrote:
you use Fighter Factory Ultimate or Fighter Factory 3 for changes that!
the red boots like this??

Back to top Go down
View user profile
tony spector

PostSubject: Re: EDIT WONDER-WOMAN NEW 52 CSP..PANTS AND BOOTS..   Sat 13 Jan - 0:46

incredible, thank you and congratulations for the great work Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DukeNukem 2417

PostSubject: Re: EDIT WONDER-WOMAN NEW 52 CSP..PANTS AND BOOTS..   Sat 13 Jan - 14:14

@yolomate wrote:
@DukeNukem 2417 wrote:

That bottom picture, YES. When/if you can make that palette and upload it, please let me know.

Also, the CSP appears to have messed up the sprites for Wonder Woman's pre-transformation sprites where she's wearing her classical Greek dress and the blue wetsuit---some palettes have red lines going through the wetsuit (and also screw up the blues in it) and put blue lines in the Greek dress. Dunno if there's an easy fix for it, but it's not a complete game-breaker....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
yolomate

PostSubject: Re: EDIT WONDER-WOMAN NEW 52 CSP..PANTS AND BOOTS..   Sat 13 Jan - 16:26

@DukeNukem 2417 wrote:
@yolomate wrote:
@DukeNukem 2417 wrote:

That bottom picture, YES.  When/if you can make that palette and upload it, please let me know.  

Also, the CSP appears to have messed up the sprites for Wonder Woman's pre-transformation sprites where she's wearing her classical Greek dress and the blue wetsuit---some palettes have red lines going through the wetsuit (and also screw up the blues in it) and put blue lines in the Greek dress.  Dunno if there's an easy fix for it, but it's not a complete game-breaker....

I put in my post go to:
http://mugenmultiverse.fanbb.net/t5574-new-yolomate-s-palettes-blind-man-creator

and use Fighter Factory Ultimate or Fighter Factory 3 for changes that!
it's easy change! open, search .def file, open and

you see this or similar
go to palettes, open and you see this:

copy the name and put in

and before save and now you got it!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DukeNukem 2417

PostSubject: Re: EDIT WONDER-WOMAN NEW 52 CSP..PANTS AND BOOTS..   Sat 13 Jan - 21:53

@yolomate wrote:
@DukeNukem 2417 wrote:
@yolomate wrote:
@DukeNukem 2417 wrote:

That bottom picture, YES.  When/if you can make that palette and upload it, please let me know.  

Also, the CSP appears to have messed up the sprites for Wonder Woman's pre-transformation sprites where she's wearing her classical Greek dress and the blue wetsuit---some palettes have red lines going through the wetsuit (and also screw up the blues in it) and put blue lines in the Greek dress.  Dunno if there's an easy fix for it, but it's not a complete game-breaker....

I put in my post go to:
http://mugenmultiverse.fanbb.net/t5574-new-yolomate-s-palettes-blind-man-creator

and use Fighter Factory Ultimate or Fighter Factory 3 for changes that!
it's easy change! open, search .def file, open and

you see this or similar
go to palettes, open and you see this:

copy the name and put in

and before save and now you got it!

Thanks. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ghost_rider

PostSubject: Re: EDIT WONDER-WOMAN NEW 52 CSP..PANTS AND BOOTS..   Sat 13 Jan - 23:24

Nice and great Work!!!!

And Thanks for the mention, i Try to help you with this great char but the merit is all yours Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
yolomate

PostSubject: Re: EDIT WONDER-WOMAN NEW 52 CSP..PANTS AND BOOTS..   Sun 14 Jan - 0:21

@ghost_rider wrote:
Nice and great Work!!!!

And Thanks for the mention, i Try to help you with this great char but the merit is all yours Wink
Again 10000000000 thank you ghost rider! yes
Back to top Go down
View user profile
yolomate

PostSubject: Re: EDIT WONDER-WOMAN NEW 52 CSP..PANTS AND BOOTS..   Sun 14 Jan - 0:27

@DukeNukem 2417 wrote:
@yolomate wrote:
@DukeNukem 2417 wrote:

I wanna fixed and more complete CSP but not easy...is pain and more pain this char ok? only Siralexbaby got a heavy work and me I created(with variations) almost 23 palettes for 4 .SFF and the last workin fine but still bugs!! I so tired! more easy work? Hulk Hogan with Brucewayne74 jokers laugh jokers laugh jokers laugh no no really that heavy work too!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SIRALEXBABY

PostSubject: Re: EDIT WONDER-WOMAN NEW 52 CSP..PANTS AND BOOTS..   Sun 14 Jan - 2:17

@yolomate wrote:
@DukeNukem 2417 wrote:
@yolomate wrote:
@DukeNukem 2417 wrote:

I wanna fixed and more complete CSP but not easy...is pain and more pain this char ok? only Siralexbaby got a heavy work and me I created(with variations) almost 23 palettes for 4 .SFF and the last workin fine but still bugs!! I so tired! more easy work? Hulk Hogan with Brucewayne74 jokers laugh jokers laugh jokers laugh  no no really that heavy work too!!
..JUST LIKE YOLO SAID..IT'S HARD WORK..VERY TIME CONSUMING..WHEN EVER I HAVE TIME I WILL REPLACE THE PRE TRANFORMATION SPRITES AND ADD ORGINAL ONES..THIS WAS GOING TO BE A PRIVATE CHARACTER..BUT I DECIDED TO SHARE IT..AND I KNEW A ABOUT THE RED LINES ON THE WET SUIT AND THE GREEK OUTFIT..BUT I JUST WANTED TO RELEASE HER..NO WORRIES..I WILL TRY TO FIX THAT SOON..WHEN I HAVE EXTRA TIME..THANK YOU AND GOD BLESS...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SIRALEXBABY

PostSubject: Re: EDIT WONDER-WOMAN NEW 52 CSP..PANTS AND BOOTS..   Wed 17 Jan - 2:21

WOW SO MANY WONDERFUL PALETTES FOR THE CSP EDIT OF WONDER-WOMAN NEW 52 I DID..SO MANY POSSIBELITES..JUST WAIT TELL I RELEASE THE PUNISHER REMIX CSP..LOOK AT ALL THESE PALS,,I WILL ADD ALL OF THEM TO THE CSP WWN52..WILL REUPLOAD WITH ALL THESE PALS..PLS POST THE PALS PICTURES OF THE PALS YOU WANT INCLUDED WITH THE REUPLOAD LINK??
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PaladinGouki

PostSubject: Re: EDIT WONDER-WOMAN NEW 52 CSP..PANTS AND BOOTS..   Fri 19 Jan - 4:19

This seems awesome but quick question, was it just the SFF file you've edited?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EDIT WONDER-WOMAN NEW 52 CSP..PANTS AND BOOTS..   

Back to top Go down

EDIT WONDER-WOMAN NEW 52 CSP..PANTS AND BOOTS..
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Mugen Multiverse :: Mugen :: MMV Mugen Releases :: Characters-
Jump to: