A place to have fun with Mugen

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Vulcano Rosso from street fighter ex released.
by LESSARD Today at 7:42

» Introduce yourself...
by LESSARD Today at 7:41

» Optimus Prime and Samus Reloaded BETAs - Vote for Prime's CSP!
by Varia the Hunter Today at 0:08

» CVS Mature POTS/Infinite by Falcon Rapper
by 2dover3d Yesterday at 23:28

» Marvel smash brothers can this be done
by crosspotts1.0 Yesterday at 21:29

» Punisher World Warzone (Alpha 1G)
by crosspotts1.0 Yesterday at 21:16

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Share | 

ADAM WARLOCK REMADE ... my contribution for EGYPTIAN Christmas EVE

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
LESSARD

PostSubject: Re: ADAM WARLOCK REMADE ... my contribution for EGYPTIAN Christmas EVE    Thu 11 Jan - 13:35

@yolomate wrote:
I like it but same problem: I don't put news palettes in char....sad but it's true!! Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

This is a common problem in my brother shksato123´s chars. Mostly caused when the *sff its being builded, this is not hard to fix (just a little tedious).

In FF3 each palette have a number index. In the imagen below upon the color palette at the rigth side you can see two little boxes called GROUP and INDEX.
i.e. is the pallete GROUP 1, INDEX 1  You can read below the bar 1/28. This means palete 1 of 28.
GROUP1/ INDEX1         PALETTE 1/28
GROUP1/ INDEX2         PALETTE 2/28
GROUP1/ INDEX8         PALETTE 8/28

28 its the number of palettes for the full *sff of Eddy (this include histsparks palettes, dustFX palettes, powercharge, palettes, and of course the characters palettes.)
In this case the palettes 1 to 12 are only for the char.

If we move the bar to the rigth you can see how the color change depending the order of the paletes you give to the char.

if we move the bar a little more you can reach the palette 13/28 read the GROUP and INDEX change GROUP 9000 and INDEX 0. (that palette belongs to the palette of the big portrait Index 9000,0, but the sprite its the 9000,1).
GROUP9000/ INDEX0         PALETTE 13/28

if we move a little more you can read 14/28 the GROUP and INDEX change GROUP 910 and INDEX 0. (that palette belongs to the sprites i choose for the the parry sparkFX Index 910,0, the sprite group its the 910.
GROUP910/ INDEX0         PALETTE 14/28

I hope to be clear at this point.   

Now when you open Adam Warlock
You can see first of all shows   164 palettes in the *sff below the bar.
if we move the bar you can se a lot of palettes, who looks the same (in colors) but has a different GROUP&INDEX.

GROUP1/ INDEX1         PALETTE 1/164
GROUP0/ INDEX0         PALETTE 6/164
GROUP184/ INDEX0         PALETTE 41/164
GROUP5012/ INDEX1         PALETTE 46/164

The way to fix this is:

Go back to the GRUP 1   INDEX 1     PALETTE 1/16
Now Click on the icon with the small diskette. (BE SURE OF SELECT THE 1,1)GROUP&INDEX.    

Then appears this box, YOU MUST HIGHLIGTH "GROUP" AND CLICK OK.

Now go FWD in the sprite bar(UP left side) and advance until you see the GROUP&INDEX bar shows and "incorrect" group&index(remember must be GROUP1, INDEX1), and repeat the steps.

IMPORTANT: Remember only "apply" the GROUP1,INDEX1 ONLY THO THE CHARACTER SPRITES, NOT TO THE EXPLODS AND HISTSPARKS.   ONLY TO THE CHARACTERS SPRITES.
When finish only save the *SFF   Save As:

And thats all.

I hope this can be useful.

LESSARD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
yolomate

PostSubject: Re: ADAM WARLOCK REMADE ... my contribution for EGYPTIAN Christmas EVE    Thu 11 Jan - 13:48

ok I dont time for this hard work, LESSARD 10000 thank you but you fixed that??? please!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LESSARD

PostSubject: Re: ADAM WARLOCK REMADE ... my contribution for EGYPTIAN Christmas EVE    Thu 11 Jan - 14:34

lol its not hard just a little tedious.

Maybe when i have time.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Werewood

PostSubject: Re: ADAM WARLOCK REMADE ... my contribution for EGYPTIAN Christmas EVE    Thu 11 Jan - 14:39

Whoa LESSARD that is a very useful Fighter Factory tip man!

I think you can add this Fighter Factory palettes GROUP&INDEX lesson to your "LEARNING WITH LESSARD" and "APRENDIENDO CON LESSARD" topics yo. yes
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=7DB65F02B0BBD12E
pockydeluxe1

PostSubject: Re: ADAM WARLOCK REMADE ... my contribution for EGYPTIAN Christmas EVE    Mon 22 Jan - 11:00

Excellent work!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
crosspotts1.0

PostSubject: Re: ADAM WARLOCK REMADE ... my contribution for EGYPTIAN Christmas EVE    Fri 9 Feb - 16:59

@LESSARD wrote:
@yolomate wrote:
I like it but same problem: I don't put news palettes in char....sad but it's true!! Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

This is a common problem in my brother shksato123´s chars. Mostly caused when the *sff its being builded, this is not hard to fix (just a little tedious).

In FF3 each palette have a number index. In the imagen below upon the color palette at the rigth side you can see two little boxes called GROUP and INDEX.
i.e. is the pallete GROUP 1, INDEX 1  You can read below the bar 1/28. This means palete 1 of 28.
GROUP1/ INDEX1         PALETTE 1/28
GROUP1/ INDEX2         PALETTE 2/28
GROUP1/ INDEX8         PALETTE 8/28

28 its the number of palettes for the full *sff of Eddy (this include histsparks palettes, dustFX palettes, powercharge, palettes, and of course the characters palettes.)
In this case the palettes 1 to 12 are only for the char.

If we move the bar to the rigth you can see how the color change depending the order of the paletes you give to the char.

if we move the bar a little more you can reach the palette 13/28 read the GROUP and INDEX change GROUP 9000 and INDEX 0. (that palette belongs to the palette of the big portrait Index 9000,0, but the sprite its the 9000,1).

if we move a little more you can read 14/28 the GROUP and INDEX change GROUP 910 and INDEX 0. (that palette belongs to the sprites i choose for the the parry sparkFX Index 910,0, the sprite group its the 910.

I hope to be clear at this point.   

Now when you open Adam Warlock
You can see first of all shows   164 palettes in the *sff below the bar.
if we move the bar you can se a lot of palettes, who looks the same (in colors) but has a different GROUP&INDEX.

GROUP1/ INDEX1         PALETTE 1/164
GROUP0/ INDEX0         PALETTE 6/164
GROUP184/ INDEX0         PALETTE 41/164
GROUP5012/ INDEX1         PALETTE 46/164

The way to fix this is:

Go back to the GRUP 1   INDEX 1     PALETTE 1/16
Now Click on the icon with the small diskette. (BE SURE OF SELECT THE 1,1)GROUP&INDEX.    

Then appears this box, YOU MUST HIGHLIGTH "GROUP" AND CLICK OK.

Now go FWD in the sprite bar(UP left side) and advance until you see the GROUP&INDEX bar shows and "incorrect" group&index(remember must be GROUP1, INDEX1), and repeat the steps.

IMPORTANT: Remember only "apply" the GROUP1,INDEX1 ONLY THO THE CHARACTER SPRITES, NOT TO THE EXPLODS AND HISTSPARKS.   ONLY TO THE CHARACTERS SPRITES.
When finish only save the *SFF   Save As:

And thats all.

I hope this can be useful.

LESSARD

hey lessard can u fix my mysterio (magneto sprite swap) pal so we can have more pals
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chimoru

PostSubject: Re: ADAM WARLOCK REMADE ... my contribution for EGYPTIAN Christmas EVE    Sat 10 Feb - 10:46

Could you just post a patch of the one you're done because I can't open Adam up in ANY of my Fighter Factory versions without one of them crashing over the SFF. I can't keep it open long enough to fix it myself. I think we would all appreciate that! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
yolomate

PostSubject: Re: ADAM WARLOCK REMADE ... my contribution for EGYPTIAN Christmas EVE    Sat 10 Feb - 13:15

@Chimoru wrote:
Could you just post a patch of the one you're done because I can't open Adam up in ANY of my Fighter Factory versions without one of them crashing over the SFF. I can't keep it open long enough to fix it myself. I think we would all appreciate that! Very Happy
mmm rare,you try fighter factory 3? yes yes
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chimoru

PostSubject: Re: ADAM WARLOCK REMADE ... my contribution for EGYPTIAN Christmas EVE    Sat 10 Feb - 14:40

I did. I have 3 different versions of FF3. I also have Classic and 2.6. They either crash, or open but don't open the SFF part.

I'll redownload them and try again though.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
crosspotts1.0

PostSubject: Re: ADAM WARLOCK REMADE ... my contribution for EGYPTIAN Christmas EVE    Sun 11 Feb - 0:03

@Chimoru wrote:
I did.  I have 3 different versions of FF3. I also have Classic and 2.6.  They either crash, or open but don't open the SFF part.

I'll redownload them and try again though.

im having same problem i cant use him is he 1.1 cable it say eror index 49 is missing then nothin and crash
Back to top Go down
View user profile
skhsato123

PostSubject: Re: ADAM WARLOCK REMADE ... my contribution for EGYPTIAN Christmas EVE    Sun 11 Feb - 7:11

this is unused index 49 so you can open in ff 3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LESSARD

PostSubject: Re: ADAM WARLOCK REMADE ... my contribution for EGYPTIAN Christmas EVE    Sun 11 Feb - 7:40

LET ME TRY TO FIX THE *SFF TODAY GUYS...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LESSARD

PostSubject: Re: ADAM WARLOCK REMADE ... my contribution for EGYPTIAN Christmas EVE    Sun 11 Feb - 9:26

@LESSARD wrote:

Sorry guys, despite i was able (BTW found an easy&faster way to) to fix the palette errors in the *.sff of Adam Warlock, i can not save the changes, because some error not let me save the changes, if  anyone knows about this contact me or post about.

I think we still stay using ADAM as is, unless my brother shksato123 wants to "remade" the full sff. Its up to you brother...

LESSARD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
yolomate

PostSubject: Re: ADAM WARLOCK REMADE ... my contribution for EGYPTIAN Christmas EVE    Sun 11 Feb - 10:44

@LESSARD wrote:
@LESSARD wrote:

Sorry guys, despite i was able (BTW found an easy&faster way to) to fix the palette errors in the *.sff of Adam Warlock, i can not save the changes, because some error not let me save the changes, if  anyone knows about this contact me or post about.

I think we still stay using ADAM as is, unless my brother shksato123 wants to "remade" the full sff. Its up to you brother...

LESSARD

you try put a new sprite in index 49???
Back to top Go down
View user profile
thatguy

PostSubject: Re: ADAM WARLOCK REMADE ... my contribution for EGYPTIAN Christmas EVE    Sun 11 Feb - 11:58

@LESSARD Here you go. SFF is fixed now (all I had to do was remove the Gladiator sprites as they were messing it up). I also did the fix posted above, thanks for the info Lessard that's a great tutorial. Now can someone please create some palettes for this guy:

Adam Warlock SFF fixed:
code-https://mega.nz/#!gEM1lYTC!aVTAwk_hgzteNrdN8rVd8qJdS4BU2QHbSufNtVnRCvg
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ADAM WARLOCK REMADE ... my contribution for EGYPTIAN Christmas EVE    

Back to top Go down

ADAM WARLOCK REMADE ... my contribution for EGYPTIAN Christmas EVE
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Mugen Multiverse :: Mugen :: MMV Mugen Releases :: Characters-
Jump to: