Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Introduce yourself...
by Mr.Welldone Today at 7:26 am

» Optimus Prime and Samus Reloaded BETAs - Vote for Prime's CSP!
by Varia the Hunter Today at 12:08 am

» CVS Mature POTS/Infinite by Falcon Rapper
by 2dover3d Yesterday at 11:28 pm

» Vulcano Rosso from street fighter ex released.
by TheRedBeast Yesterday at 9:47 pm

» Marvel smash brothers can this be done
by crosspotts1.0 Yesterday at 9:29 pm

» Punisher World Warzone (Alpha 1G)
by crosspotts1.0 Yesterday at 9:16 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Share | 

ADAM WARLOCK REMADE ... my contribution for EGYPTIAN Christmas EVE

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
skhsato123

PostSubject: ADAM WARLOCK REMADE ... my contribution for EGYPTIAN Christmas EVE    January 9th 2018, 1:21 am

this is my gift for celebrating the oldest Orthodox church in  Africa and the world , the EGYPTIAN CATHEDRAL , with its christmas EVE on 7th january
though being not christian but here in EGYPT we all celebrate  ....

ANYWAYS ... here is --------------------------->

farao farao  HIM farao farao

the beholder of INFINITY WATCH  ,,, keeper of the time gem ( stone )

ADAM WARLOCK

BIOGRAPHY

Adam Warlock, originally known as Him or Adam, Scientists on Earth calling themselves the Enclave created an artificial, perfect human, who initially calls himself "Him". After rebelling against his creators, and having a conflict with Thor, Him decides to leave Earth and travels into space.

He encounters the High Evolutionary, who gives him the name "Warlock". The High Evolutionary requests Warlock's help in saving the artificially created planet, Counter-Earth, from the evil Man Beast and gives Warlock the green Soul Gem (also referred to as the "Soul Jewel"), which allows Warlock to capture souls of other beings. When he arrives on Counter-Earth, Warlock is given the name Adam by four teenagers who befriend him. After the Man Beast's defeat, Warlock leaves Counter-Earth to find a new purpose.

In his travels through space, Warlock encounters the Universal Church of Truth, an intergalactic religious organization led by the corrupt Magus. Warlock allies with Pip the Troll, the assassin Gamora, and Gamora's employer and adoptive father, Thanos of Titan, to oppose the Magus. Eventually, Warlock discovers that the Magus is a future version of himself who traveled back in time after being driven insane by the use of his Soul Gem. Warlock chooses to alter his timeline by visiting himself a few months into the future and steals his own soul to prevent the Magus from ever existing. Warlock then continues his journeys, knowing he has seen his own death but not knowing exactly when it will happen.

When the Stranger attempts to steal Warlock's Soul Gem, Warlock learns about five other related gems. Thanos gains possession of these gems with the intention of destroying Earth's sun. When Thanos causes mortal harm to Pip and Gamora, Warlock takes their souls to end their suffering. Warlock then enlists the aid of the Avengers, Captain Marvel, and Moondragon to stop Thanos. During the battle, Warlock's younger self appears and takes the older Warlock's soul. Inside the gem, Adam is reunited with Pip, Gamora and others in a utopia known as Soul World. Warlock's soul is temporarily freed from the Soul Gem, allowing him to turn Thanos to stone and save Earth.

Code:

http://www.mediafire.com/file/qv3abmwybvw08lh/MVDADAMWARLOCK.rar
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LESSARD

PostSubject: Re: ADAM WARLOCK REMADE ... my contribution for EGYPTIAN Christmas EVE    January 9th 2018, 9:49 am

WOW!!!! your skill have been raised a lot my dear friend.

Thanks for share.

Im almost finish our big green and pink friend, still fixing some bugs.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
odin123

PostSubject: Re: ADAM WARLOCK REMADE ... my contribution for EGYPTIAN Christmas EVE    January 9th 2018, 9:52 am

Thanks! He looks nice. I'll test later.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
yolomate

PostSubject: Re: ADAM WARLOCK REMADE ... my contribution for EGYPTIAN Christmas EVE    January 9th 2018, 10:16 am

lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Doom

PostSubject: Re: ADAM WARLOCK REMADE ... my contribution for EGYPTIAN Christmas EVE    January 9th 2018, 11:04 am

Thank you very much friend ... cheers
I really appreciate your effort creating all these characters ...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
yolomate

PostSubject: Re: ADAM WARLOCK REMADE ... my contribution for EGYPTIAN Christmas EVE    January 9th 2018, 11:18 am

I like it but same problem: I don't put news palettes in char....sad but it's true!! Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
skhsato123

PostSubject: Re: ADAM WARLOCK REMADE ... my contribution for EGYPTIAN Christmas EVE    January 9th 2018, 2:09 pm

thanks for everyone very much
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shining

PostSubject: Re: ADAM WARLOCK REMADE ... my contribution for EGYPTIAN Christmas EVE    January 9th 2018, 2:17 pm

thanks a lot friend ...congratulations for this work
Back to top Go down
View user profile
skhsato123

PostSubject: Re: ADAM WARLOCK REMADE ... my contribution for EGYPTIAN Christmas EVE    January 9th 2018, 2:20 pm

@Shining wrote:
thanks a lot friend ...congratulations for this work
you are welcome my friend
Back to top Go down
View user profile
animaraz

PostSubject: Re: ADAM WARLOCK REMADE ... my contribution for EGYPTIAN Christmas EVE    January 9th 2018, 2:29 pm

Thanks men!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shining

PostSubject: Re: ADAM WARLOCK REMADE ... my contribution for EGYPTIAN Christmas EVE    January 9th 2018, 2:36 pm

always your contribute is good
Back to top Go down
View user profile
carpa5

PostSubject: Re: ADAM WARLOCK REMADE ... my contribution for EGYPTIAN Christmas EVE    January 9th 2018, 5:50 pm

i like good work bro
Back to top Go down
View user profile
crosspotts1.0

PostSubject: Re: ADAM WARLOCK REMADE ... my contribution for EGYPTIAN Christmas EVE    January 9th 2018, 7:09 pm

Yes yes yes thank you for this beautiful Gift love him awesome job can't wait to play as him
Back to top Go down
View user profile
skhsato123

PostSubject: Re: ADAM WARLOCK REMADE ... my contribution for EGYPTIAN Christmas EVE    January 9th 2018, 10:25 pm

Welcome carpa and crosspots
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Werewood

PostSubject: Re: ADAM WARLOCK REMADE ... my contribution for EGYPTIAN Christmas EVE    January 11th 2018, 12:48 pm

Hope you had a wonderful EGYPTIAN Christmas 2018! clap

And thank you very much bringing a wonderfully remade Adam Warlock!
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=7DB65F02B0BBD12E
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ADAM WARLOCK REMADE ... my contribution for EGYPTIAN Christmas EVE    

Back to top Go down

ADAM WARLOCK REMADE ... my contribution for EGYPTIAN Christmas EVE
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Mugen Multiverse :: Mugen :: MMV Mugen Releases :: Characters-
Jump to: