A place to have fun with Mugen

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» TK's NXT Mugen Sunday Slamboree Ep 51 Season 2 Premiere!
by TK830515 Today at 12:10 pm

» Ice by Buyog (Old version)
by thatguy Today at 11:40 am

» Skhsato123 2018 WIPs
by yolomate Today at 9:38 am

» [Global Announcement] Please welcome our new MMV Releases Controller now!
by Werewood Today at 3:14 am

» Mugen Metal Slug Discharge v2.0 stage released by Nightterror599 on 2018-01-02
by Werewood Today at 3:08 am

» The MMV News
by Werewood Today at 2:59 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Share | 

What do you guys think about a TCG MUGEN Game?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
HastuneSakura

PostSubject: What do you guys think about a TCG MUGEN Game?   October 25th 2017, 4:04 am

What do you guys think about a MUGEN game that uses TCG cards as characters and sprites. I think it would be pretty cool idea if someone could make one cause I have rare japanese ones. I was thinking if there were more of those card MUGEN characters that someone one day could make a full game?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Werewood

PostSubject: Re: What do you guys think about a TCG MUGEN Game?   October 25th 2017, 5:40 am

You will need to turn your rare Japanese collector's cards into some sprites then.  Perhaps you can post some sample (with watermark) of your rare Japanese collector's cards and see whether there are anybody who will be interested in turning your rare Japanese collector's cards into real MUGEN characters.  Smile

What about the MUGEN screenpack/motif/lifebars/stages? Question   Perhaps you can try to suggest some in your "MUGEN Suggestion Topic" here Arrowhttp://mugenmultiverse.fanbb.net/t10810-mugen-suggestion-topic

Good luck very much!
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=7DB65F02B0BBD12E
HastuneSakura

PostSubject: Re: What do you guys think about a TCG MUGEN Game?   October 25th 2017, 6:13 am

Oh I don't have any collector cards. But I was saying use the collector card mugen characters that are currently on the internet and maybe make a little game.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LESSARD

PostSubject: Re: What do you guys think about a TCG MUGEN Game?   October 25th 2017, 8:41 am

I played Yugi Oh TCG SOme years ago with my friends and in torunaments...but i leave it when the "Pendulum Rules" appears. That way lost all the Fun and only the $$$ win the games. I miss the classic vintage rules... Anyways the arwork of mostly "monster cards" from Yugi Oh must deserve his own mugen character.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What do you guys think about a TCG MUGEN Game?   

Back to top Go down

What do you guys think about a TCG MUGEN Game?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Mugen Multiverse :: Mugen :: Mugen Discussion-
Jump to: