A place to have fun with Mugen
 
PortalHomeFAQMemberlistSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Log in
Username:
Password:
Log in automatically: 
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Ryuko Matoi & Satsuki Kiryuin Divine Wolf Style (Kill La Kill)
by superxash Today at 7:06 pm

» DRAGON BALL CVS
by thatguy Today at 4:59 pm

» Street Fighter Legacy
by chuchoryu Today at 4:57 pm

» Street Fighter EX mini Mugen Edition!!!! 30 years of Street Fighter, 20 years of Arika
by chuchoryu Today at 4:53 pm

» [Global Announcement] Please welcome our new MMV Releases Controller now!
by shags2dope Today at 4:51 pm

» THE KING OF FIGHTERS: DESTINY (updated to EP.24)...........now can be watched at YouTube!
by Werewood Today at 4:49 pm

Special Features at MMV







Chat on MMV w/ Discord


Share | 
 

 Marvel's X-23 ( Laura Kenny) by Volzilla & Skhsato123

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
skhsato123

avatar

Posts : 1637
Join date : 2013-04-04
Age : 32
Location : Egypt

PostSubject: Marvel's X-23 ( Laura Kenny) by Volzilla & Skhsato123   October 23rd 2017, 11:47 am

in Retribution and gratitude of my great supporting friend Volzilla i'd like to share this WIP he started with me long time ago , and now it is happening all due to his limitless support

Laura Kenny part from Weapon X marvel comics

the WIP is still young and there is many to do and add but i liked to share what i have achieved yet through this great Character as part of hallowen celebrations





we miss you too much volzilla and waiting your come back farao farao
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shining

avatar

Posts : 991
Join date : 2013-03-26
Age : 37
Location : Italy

PostSubject: Re: Marvel's X-23 ( Laura Kenny) by Volzilla & Skhsato123   October 23rd 2017, 12:11 pm

incredible...i can t wait Shocked
Back to top Go down
View user profile
skhsato123

avatar

Posts : 1637
Join date : 2013-04-04
Age : 32
Location : Egypt

PostSubject: Re: Marvel's X-23 ( Laura Kenny) by Volzilla & Skhsato123   October 23rd 2017, 12:16 pm

@Shining wrote:
incredible...i can t wait Shocked
Mostly in christmas friend
Back to top Go down
View user profile
yolomate

avatar

Posts : 3567
Join date : 2013-06-17
Age : 40

PostSubject: Re: Marvel's X-23 ( Laura Kenny) by Volzilla & Skhsato123   October 23rd 2017, 12:25 pm

if you need palettes tell me!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
skhsato123

avatar

Posts : 1637
Join date : 2013-04-04
Age : 32
Location : Egypt

PostSubject: Re: Marvel's X-23 ( Laura Kenny) by Volzilla & Skhsato123   October 23rd 2017, 12:32 pm

@yolomate wrote:
if you need palettes tell me!

I will for sure friend
Not only x 23 but also falcon and brainiac
U r expert in this part and i ll need ur help
Back to top Go down
View user profile
malevka1

avatar

Posts : 1060
Join date : 2012-12-18
Age : 33
Location : Украина дудчаны

PostSubject: Re: Marvel's X-23 ( Laura Kenny) by Volzilla & Skhsato123   October 23rd 2017, 1:50 pm

X-23
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EDWARDUSK

avatar

Posts : 87
Join date : 2016-12-16
Age : 27
Location : France

PostSubject: Re: Marvel's X-23 ( Laura Kenny) by Volzilla & Skhsato123   October 23rd 2017, 6:22 pm

Hahaha!!! Enfin!!! A X-23 char!! Just need adjustments in her hair (sometimes looks black and sometimes brown) and in some sprites she seems like she doesn'st have eyes (?). And I think feet's claws should always be seen... I just imagine your X-23 and Chuchoryu's Spider-Gwen together!!! N'arrête pas!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Capcomnator

avatar

Posts : 2916
Join date : 2012-12-10
Age : 27
Location : Adelaide - South of Australia - Capcom Stuff Maker

PostSubject: Re: Marvel's X-23 ( Laura Kenny) by Volzilla & Skhsato123   October 23rd 2017, 6:51 pm

you will waste so many time to build this version.

cassandra is the perfect base for x-23

you need to add the black palette and adding the claws and some details.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

she is simply perfect, you will make a great work with cassandra.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EDWARDUSK

avatar

Posts : 87
Join date : 2016-12-16
Age : 27
Location : France

PostSubject: Re: Marvel's X-23 ( Laura Kenny) by Volzilla & Skhsato123   October 23rd 2017, 8:01 pm

Mazemerald wrote:
you will waste so many time to build this version.

cassandra is the perfect base for x-23

you need to add the black palette and adding the claws and some details.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

she is simply perfect, you will make a great work with cassandra.

Wow:!: Cool Exclamation What a Face
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Doom

avatar

Posts : 6000
Join date : 2014-08-22

PostSubject: Re: Marvel's X-23 ( Laura Kenny) by Volzilla & Skhsato123   October 23rd 2017, 9:00 pm


I think it is a great idea ... yes
Good luck with it !! Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
fede de 10

avatar

Posts : 1147
Join date : 2014-06-26
Age : 35
Location : ARGENTINA PARA EL MUNDO

PostSubject: Re: Marvel's X-23 ( Laura Kenny) by Volzilla & Skhsato123   October 23rd 2017, 9:08 pm

Fantastic work Guys!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
brucewayne74

avatar

Posts : 313
Join date : 2012-11-29

PostSubject: Re: Marvel's X-23 ( Laura Kenny) by Volzilla & Skhsato123   October 24th 2017, 1:40 am

I like the character, great idea for the base,but please,don t use wolverine as striker,if you want use a striker,put a minor char Who doesn t exist in mugen
Back to top Go down
View user profile
skhsato123

avatar

Posts : 1637
Join date : 2013-04-04
Age : 32
Location : Egypt

PostSubject: Re: Marvel's X-23 ( Laura Kenny) by Volzilla & Skhsato123   October 24th 2017, 1:49 am

@brucewayne74 wrote:
I like the character, great idea for the base,but please,don t use wolverine as striker,if you want use a striker,put a minor char Who doesn t exist in mugen
Why? Is because he is overused? And wt char ? I think in Daken ?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
asterione

avatar

Posts : 63
Join date : 2012-06-07

PostSubject: Re: Marvel's X-23 ( Laura Kenny) by Volzilla & Skhsato123   October 24th 2017, 3:10 am

Very nice work!

True it is better to avoid helpers who could potentially be the opponent (how to justify x-23 fighting wolverine with the help of wolverine?)

Of course, since MMV is a "multiverse" one could simply say that there are many wolverines around.

Another solution can be to use wolverine as default (maybe the Old-man logan version?). However you can code the script is such way that if P2.name is wolverine (in one of the many incarnations) another char would be selected in instead (another x-man of your choice).

Alternatively is to replace wolverine with a new char with minor effort (e.g., a pallete-swamp of an existing character with some edit). For instance you can make Gabby (http://marvel.wikia.com/wiki/Gabrielle_(The_Sisters)_(Earth-616)) by essentially adding claws and red goggles to Kitty pride. Keep in mind that, helpers appear only once, so precision is not essential.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
skhsato123

avatar

Posts : 1637
Join date : 2013-04-04
Age : 32
Location : Egypt

PostSubject: Re: Marvel's X-23 ( Laura Kenny) by Volzilla & Skhsato123   October 24th 2017, 3:21 am

@asterione wrote:
Very nice work!

True it is better to avoid helpers who could potentially be the opponent (how to justify x-23 fighting wolverine with the help of wolverine?)

Of course, since MMV is a "multiverse" one could simply say that there are many wolverines around.

Another solution can be to use wolverine as default (maybe the Old-man logan version?). However you can code the script is such way that if P2.name is wolverine (in one of the many incarnations) another char would be selected in instead (another x-man of your choice).

Alternatively is to replace wolverine with a new char with minor effort (e.g., a pallete-swamp of an existing character with some edit). For instance you can make Gabby (http://marvel.wikia.com/wiki/Gabrielle_(The_Sisters)_(Earth-616))  by essentially adding claws and red goggles to Kitty pride. Keep in mind that, helpers appear only once, so precision is not essential.


the idea of the Mulitiverse is possessing ofcourse , when i thought in wolverine as the ideal helper dependent more on canon comics , but i read now more about gabriel from the sisters , she is as well very excellent ... after i used Croc and Boomerang for Deadshot as reference for the society of villians help in the fight and suicide squad giving the impression that this is a villian Deadshot not the one appeared in movie ... but anyways i ll work on Gabby also ...
i also think in Daken and Sabretooth ... what you think frien
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Marvel's X-23 ( Laura Kenny) by Volzilla & Skhsato123   

Back to top Go down
 
Marvel's X-23 ( Laura Kenny) by Volzilla & Skhsato123
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Mugen Multiverse :: Mugen :: Projects-
Jump to: