A place to have fun with Mugen
 
PortalHomeFAQMemberlistSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Translate the Website
Log in
Username:
Password:
Log in automatically: 
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» doctrine dark from street fighter ex released!
by mazemerald Today at 8:59 pm

» A basic "The less health, the more knockback" code?
by Mega_Man Today at 8:35 pm

» Spector Palettes
by tony spector Today at 8:19 pm

» How to fight a character with it's default pallete
by WARMA Today at 8:12 pm

» Eric Draven [The Crow]
by Sledge Today at 5:14 pm

» Spider-Man: Homecoming trailer
by TheRedBeast Today at 5:12 pm

Special Features at MMV








Share | 
 

 Symbiote Chaos

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
flammableking



Posts : 2366
Join date : 2012-12-02
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: Symbiote Chaos   May 4th 2013, 11:37 pm

@cyberbuddy wrote:
@flammableking wrote:
@cyberbuddy wrote:
@flammableking wrote:
@OGSymbiote wrote:
am I missing something here...who or what is that???

Hopefully, it's an original symbiote that he's creating himself. ^^
yeah i have been making this myself, i've been using paint.

I completely encourage you to make more of this character. And, since he's original, I'll send you some neat ideas for him! ^^
Thanks man, the nicest guy ive met on here, ill give you credit for the char.

Thanks, Dude! =D I just wanna help ya do things right, and see what you can do! ^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OGSymbiote



Posts : 565
Join date : 2012-09-11
Location : U S of A

PostSubject: Re: Symbiote Chaos   May 5th 2013, 2:58 am

didn't think of you stealing sprites...I was just wondering if he was a character from the comics thas all

keep up the good work dude

way to be original
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cyberbuddy



Posts : 70
Join date : 2013-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Symbiote Chaos   May 5th 2013, 3:14 am

@OGSymbiote wrote:
didn't think of you stealing sprites...I was just wondering if he was a character from the comics thas all

keep up the good work dude

way to be original
thanks man im working on a new sprite right now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://pivotgalery2.smackjeeves.com
Midnight-Son



Posts : 978
Join date : 2012-10-18
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: Symbiote Chaos   May 5th 2013, 10:18 am

i would help if i had more time
but im under alot of preasuredrom real life things these days
maybe once my first char is released you can gain some experiance workig with me on other projects if im willing to move on i gotta say though making a complex char as your first has its ups and downs good luck dude
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mugenaddict34



Posts : 122
Join date : 2013-03-24

PostSubject: Re: Symbiote Chaos   May 5th 2013, 12:51 pm

Sincerely, no clue who this char is. Looks really odd. Anyways, good luck with him. Hope to see more sprites soon.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Angelus_Silverhead



Posts : 1296
Join date : 2012-05-01
Age : 25
Location : Ukraine

PostSubject: Re: Symbiote Chaos   May 5th 2013, 1:07 pm

Hmm... you need to get the permission of predatorsru, because I see his work on your sprites. It is Toxin Eddie Brock, made by him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cyberbuddy



Posts : 70
Join date : 2013-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Symbiote Chaos   May 5th 2013, 4:08 pm

@Angelus_Silverhead wrote:
Hmm... you need to get the permission of predatorsru, because I see his work on your sprites. It is Toxin Eddie Brock, made by him.
Oh it was just a concept im using different arms now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://pivotgalery2.smackjeeves.com
Predator



Posts : 1218
Join date : 2012-05-19
Age : 19
Location : Russian Federation

PostSubject: Re: Symbiote Chaos   May 6th 2013, 11:34 am

@cyberbuddy wrote:
@Angelus_Silverhead wrote:
Hmm... you need to get the permission of predatorsru, because I see his work on your sprites. It is Toxin Eddie Brock, made by him.
Oh it was just a concept im using different arms now.
hey dude remove the old sprite with her hands on my eddie toxin Mad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cyberbuddy



Posts : 70
Join date : 2013-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Symbiote Chaos   May 6th 2013, 1:52 pm

predatorsru wrote:
@cyberbuddy wrote:
@Angelus_Silverhead wrote:
Hmm... you need to get the permission of predatorsru, because I see his work on your sprites. It is Toxin Eddie Brock, made by him.
Oh it was just a concept im using different arms now.
hey dude remove the old sprite with her hands on my eddie toxin Mad
Ok if you really want me to, i wasn't trying to anger you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://pivotgalery2.smackjeeves.com
YoungSamurai5



Posts : 957
Join date : 2012-05-01
Age : 23

PostSubject: Re: Symbiote Chaos   May 6th 2013, 3:41 pm

hes probably the nicest guy because hes probably the only ones stuff on this site you didnt try to steal. just saying. good luck with whatever your doing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JohnSpider96



Posts : 281
Join date : 2012-05-03
Age : 20
Location : chicago

PostSubject: Re: Symbiote Chaos   May 6th 2013, 5:26 pm

@cyberbuddy wrote:

Here is a new stance i made with the new arms, oh thanks for the sprites.
that looks like TOPS Carnage Cosmic board
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cyberbuddy



Posts : 70
Join date : 2013-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Symbiote Chaos   May 6th 2013, 6:26 pm

@JohnSpider96 wrote:
@cyberbuddy wrote:

Here is a new stance i made with the new arms, oh thanks for the sprites.
that looks like TOPS Carnage Cosmic board
Yeah thats why im changing it.l
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://pivotgalery2.smackjeeves.com
Midnight-Son



Posts : 978
Join date : 2012-10-18
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: Symbiote Chaos   May 10th 2013, 5:34 am

damn i just hope once ones work is done in a way especialy franken spriting that it can be done in a differant way and still look good that puts a searious hault on a lot of chars man
Back to top Go down
View user profile
 
Symbiote Chaos
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Mugen Multiverse :: Mugen :: Mugen Discussion-
Jump to: