A place to have fun with Mugen
 
PortalHomeFAQMemberlistSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Translate the Website
Log in
Username:
Password:
Log in automatically: 
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Sources: Marvel vs. Capcom 4 coming in 2017
by NamelessOnlinePlayer Today at 11:34 am

» Spider-Woman
by Doom Today at 11:13 am

» Special Marvel vs Capcom V2
by Doom Today at 11:10 am

» Spector Palettes
by Doom Today at 11:07 am

» TMNT Slash-2 ( Different )
by Doom Today at 11:05 am

» [FORUM GAME] Count to 1,000, with sentences !
by WADEPOOL Today at 8:22 am

Special Features at MMV








Share | 
 

 The Power Girl

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
REDBACKDEATH



Posts : 34
Join date : 2012-06-10

PostSubject: Re: The Power Girl   May 4th 2013, 5:45 am

Ok some sugestions for powergirl after testing for abit.

The ice breath should be just close quarters and freeze the opponent and if possible maybe just blow them back if at a longer distance from the opponent.

The eye beam is too powerful and could just be spammed i saw no power loss at all for it i think it should be a narrower beam also coming just from her eyes and have a more powerful version as a pissed off mode or desperation attack.

The fly punch animation across the screen just seems strange so does the kick that is just one animation that just flys from one side to the other it needs more to it.

The hurricane spin move would be better if it spun the opponent around powergirl and maybe have some flying rocks of debris in the tornado that could damage.

I like the throw idea's but the one where she takes to the air needs to look more like she's holding onto you the push on i like but i think should have more impact on the opponent once they hit the wall.

i find it strange that she walks fowards but then hovers backwards but that's just a pet peve.

I like this first look of powergirl though and having fun with this beta. with some more fixes this will be even more fun.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shining



Posts : 701
Join date : 2013-03-26
Age : 36
Location : Italy

PostSubject: Re: The Power Girl   May 4th 2013, 9:52 am


...very gooooood thx a lot
FANTASTIC char!!!!!!


Last edited by Shining on May 22nd 2013, 4:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kyoman



Posts : 335
Join date : 2012-05-20
Location : France

PostSubject: Re: The Power Girl   May 4th 2013, 12:06 pm

Very Nice design & good moves idea for a beta. Thanks for sharing.
* I suggest more movement on hear, you can maybe use Ken hair's for base


Last edited by kyoman on May 5th 2013, 10:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MUplayer



Posts : 37
Join date : 2013-03-22

PostSubject: Re: The Power Girl   May 4th 2013, 12:20 pm

Wow..good to see PG. Going to check her out..! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
andersontavars



Posts : 67
Join date : 2012-06-09

PostSubject: Re: The Power Girl   May 4th 2013, 12:23 pm

Thanks all for the suggestions. This is a beta version.

- I will make more pictures of her
- I'll give more movement in your hair
- And I adjust the hood

Redbackdeath And yes, this is my next job.

Do not like it? delete
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Macaulyn



Posts : 84
Join date : 2012-07-07
Age : 19

PostSubject: Re: The Power Girl   May 4th 2013, 12:36 pm

@dev wrote:
@Macaulyn wrote:
Gimme a break, there are many betas that aren't bad as this one.
Nobody is forcing you to keep this char in your roster. Delete it and make your own one.
I have no need to keep it on the roster, but I expected much more for a character as power girl, I don't care if you don't like my opinion, the feedback was not to you.

@animaraz wrote:
I agree whit Dev and Beto. The beta is cool and work fine, need more work but ITS BETA.
There are many beta versions of many characters that aren't nearly as bad as this one.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LALO27



Posts : 282
Join date : 2012-12-03
Age : 24
Location : Córdoba Argentina

PostSubject: Re: The Power Girl   May 4th 2013, 12:59 pm

thank you man!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dev



Posts : 433
Join date : 2012-05-18

PostSubject: Re: The Power Girl   May 4th 2013, 1:01 pm

@Macaulyn wrote:
@dev wrote:
@Macaulyn wrote:
Gimme a break, there are many betas that aren't bad as this one.
Nobody is forcing you to keep this char in your roster. Delete it and make your own one.
I have no need to keep it on the roster, but I expected much more for a character as power girl, I don't care if you don't like my opinion, the feedback was not to you.

@animaraz wrote:
I agree whit Dev and Beto. The beta is cool and work fine, need more work but ITS BETA.
There are many beta versions of many characters that aren't nearly as bad as this one.

So you deleted the character from your roster. Good Smile
If you're not able to give an constructive feedback, don't give one at all. Peace.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Macaulyn



Posts : 84
Join date : 2012-07-07
Age : 19

PostSubject: Re: The Power Girl   May 4th 2013, 1:34 pm

I did give a constructive feedback, I said the issues I found, and I didn't even mention the sounds, because this can be forgiven since its a beta, but only this, and perhaps a bad gameplay, but not cheap specials, cheap hypers and horrible sprites.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Adminbot



Posts : 2170
Join date : 2012-04-22

PostSubject: Re: The Power Girl   May 4th 2013, 1:42 pm

@Macaulyn wrote:
I did give a constructive feedback, I said the issues I found, and I didn't even mention the sounds, because this can be forgiven since its a beta, but only this, and perhaps a bad gameplay, but not cheap specials, cheap hypers and horrible sprites.

Yes you did give a constructive feedback in one post. Then you followed it up with a few (including what is being quoted here) replies that not only were not helpful at all, but full of spite. Dev tried to ask you to move on (which we thank him for). Now you are being asked by the Admin team to do the same.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mugenmultiverse.fanbb.net
dev



Posts : 433
Join date : 2012-05-18

PostSubject: Re: The Power Girl   May 4th 2013, 2:05 pm

@Adminbot wrote:
@Macaulyn wrote:
I did give a constructive feedback, I said the issues I found, and I didn't even mention the sounds, because this can be forgiven since its a beta, but only this, and perhaps a bad gameplay, but not cheap specials, cheap hypers and horrible sprites.

Yes you did give a constructive feedback in one post. Then you followed it up with a few (including what is being quoted here) replies that not only were not helpful at all, but full of spite. Dev tried to ask you to move on (which we thank him for). Now you are being asked by the Admin team to do the same.

Thanks. I asked him that 'cause I did the same mistake as him some time ago, with a newb, and after that incident I felt kinda sorry 'cause the guy quit mugen and never showed up because of my disrespectful feedback. It's very important to give a constructive feedback... It's all about morality. And, "There are many beta versions of many characters that aren't nearly as bad as this one." -- Sorry, I don't see where the constructive part in this. OK, that's all I have to say.


Last edited by dev on May 4th 2013, 8:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chris Nathan



Posts : 163
Join date : 2012-06-14

PostSubject: Re: The Power Girl   May 4th 2013, 2:10 pm

Thank you
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Beto



Posts : 547
Join date : 2012-11-28

PostSubject: Re: The Power Girl   May 4th 2013, 3:39 pm

@dev wrote:
@Adminbot wrote:
@Macaulyn wrote:
I did give a constructive feedback, I said the issues I found, and I didn't even mention the sounds, because this can be forgiven since its a beta, but only this, and perhaps a bad gameplay, but not cheap specials, cheap hypers and horrible sprites.

Yes you did give a constructive feedback in one post. Then you followed it up with a few (including what is being quoted here) replies that not only were not helpful at all, but full of spite. Dev tried to ask you to move on (which we thank him for). Now you are being asked by the Admin team to do the same.

Thanks. I asked him that 'cause I did the same mistake as him some time ago, with a newb, and after that incident I felt kinda sorry 'cause the guy quit mugen. It's very important to give a constructive feedback... It's all about morality. And, "There are many beta versions of many characters that aren't nearly as bad as this one." -- Sorry, I don't see the constructive part in this. OK, that's all I have to say.


This happened to me too, it was the same way, I had converted sasquatch to mvc, was some of my first attempts.


some people followed me, then they thanked me for having done, others praised.


Then a very famous figure in mugen enter my topic and say that my works were mediocre, then thanked for launch, Some who followed the release changed their opinion, agreed with him, I felt bad, it was like being humiliated in public, but I have not stopped to this day


Back to top Go down
View user profile http://legendaryheroesmugen.blogspot.com.br
Beto



Posts : 547
Join date : 2012-11-28

PostSubject: Re: The Power Girl   May 4th 2013, 3:41 pm

@Beto wrote:
@dev wrote:
@Adminbot wrote:
@Macaulyn wrote:
I did give a constructive feedback, I said the issues I found, and I didn't even mention the sounds, because this can be forgiven since its a beta, but only this, and perhaps a bad gameplay, but not cheap specials, cheap hypers and horrible sprites.

Yes you did give a constructive feedback in one post. Then you followed it up with a few (including what is being quoted here) replies that not only were not helpful at all, but full of spite. Dev tried to ask you to move on (which we thank him for). Now you are being asked by the Admin team to do the same.

Thanks. I asked him that 'cause I did the same mistake as him some time ago, with a newb, and after that incident I felt kinda sorry 'cause the guy quit mugen. It's very important to give a constructive feedback... It's all about morality. And, "There are many beta versions of many characters that aren't nearly as bad as this one." -- Sorry, I don't see the constructive part in this. OK, that's all I have to say.


This happened to me too, it was the same way, I had converted sasquatch to mvc, was some of my first attempts.


some people followed me, then they thanked me for having done, others praised.


Then a very famous figure in mugen enter my topic and say that my works were mediocre, then thanked for launch, Some who followed the release changed their opinion agreed with him, I felt bad, it was like being humiliated in public, but I have not stopped to this day


Back to top Go down
View user profile http://legendaryheroesmugen.blogspot.com.br
Beto



Posts : 547
Join date : 2012-11-28

PostSubject: Re: The Power Girl   May 4th 2013, 3:41 pm

[quote="Beto"][quote="Beto"]
@dev wrote:
@Adminbot wrote:
@Macaulyn wrote:
I did give a constructive feedback, I said the issues I found, and I didn't even mention the sounds, because this can be forgiven since its a beta, but only this, and perhaps a bad gameplay, but not cheap specials, cheap hypers and horrible sprites.

Yes you did give a constructive feedback in one post. Then you followed it up with a few (including what is being quoted here) replies that not only were not helpful at all, but full of spite. Dev tried to ask you to move on (which we thank him for). Now you are being asked by the Admin team to do the same.

Thanks. I asked him that 'cause I did the same mistake as him some time ago, with a newb, and after that incident I felt kinda sorry 'cause the guy quit mugen. It's very important to give a constructive feedback... It's all about morality. And, "There are many beta versions of many characters that aren't nearly as bad as this one." -- Sorry, I don't see the constructive part in this. OK, that's all I have to say.


This happened to me too, it was the same way, I had converted sasquatch to mvc, was some of my first attempts.


some people followed me, then they thanked me for having done, others praised.


Then a very famous figure in mugen enter my topic and say that my works were mediocre, then thanked for launch, Some who followed the release changed their opinion agreed with him, I felt bad, it was like being humiliated in public, but I have not stopped to this day


Back to top Go down
View user profile http://legendaryheroesmugen.blogspot.com.br
 
The Power Girl
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Mugen Multiverse :: Mugen :: Mugen Releases :: Characters-
Jump to: