Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Albert Wesker from Resident Evil
by fede de 10 Today at 9:28 pm

» Ult Riverside Training Grounds (Fighters History Dynamite - Yung Mie)
by ELECTRO Today at 8:28 pm

» CVS NeoKyo POTS/Infinite (Nests Saga, Tales of Ash & Kusanagi) by Falcon Rapper
by Falcon Rapper Today at 8:26 pm

» SFV ABIGAIL STAGE FOR MUGEN
by fede de 10 Today at 7:19 pm

» MMV Blade Marvel by Fede de 10 released for MMV's 5th Birthday
by fede de 10 Today at 7:11 pm

» Injustice 2 Discussion
by Mazemerald Today at 7:09 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Share | 

Metallo by Doom & Shiruzato [Update]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
LESSARD

PostSubject: Re: Metallo by Doom & Shiruzato [Update]   August 3rd 2017, 11:16 am

I also think he needs a "Terminator style skull" to became more badass looking!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shining

PostSubject: Re: Metallo by Doom & Shiruzato [Update]   August 3rd 2017, 11:18 am

I love this version
Back to top Go down
View user profile
yolomate

PostSubject: Re: Metallo by Doom & Shiruzato [Update]   August 3rd 2017, 11:36 am

@LESSARD wrote:
I also think he needs a "Terminator style skull" to became more badass looking!!!

sorry but the head Terminator(all body Iron Man too) is © copyright Jarro77 he no gives permission for uses because he created all!he created Metallo too! Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Renz Tosaka

PostSubject: Re: Metallo by Doom & Shiruzato [Update]   August 3rd 2017, 1:56 pm

@Doom wrote:
@yolomate wrote:
I wanna this metallo skull face!! yes yes yes yes yes

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

not that face in the char! No No No

Desde el 2010 tengo esta nueva cabeza, pero lo que no tengo es ganas de cambiarla ... What a Face

Im liking this new head lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Doom

PostSubject: Re: Metallo by Doom & Shiruzato [Update]   August 3rd 2017, 2:13 pm

As everyone knows, I do not share Jarro's position. But I respect it 100%, my friend. yes
Do not worry, I will not touch a single pixel of your char. No
Here is no place to debate that issue. Please do not talk about it any more. What a Face

About updating the head, maybe, I do at the end. For now, this is not a sprites update. Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
yolomate

PostSubject: Re: Metallo by Doom & Shiruzato [Update]   August 3rd 2017, 2:41 pm

esta cabeza con algo mas detalle de profundidad estaría genial!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NamelessOnlinePlayer

PostSubject: Re: Metallo by Doom & Shiruzato [Update]   August 3rd 2017, 8:04 pm

I'm liking the gameplay changes so far.
Hope you consider updating that head somewhere down the line, the stance just looks much better with that menacing facial expression.
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCl_qw6J6u1OSvtQFmnEepJQ
ghost_rider

PostSubject: Re: Metallo by Doom & Shiruzato [Update]   August 4th 2017, 12:47 pm

If you don't want anyone to use anything that you upload PUBLIC on internet, then don't upload nothing...
By my stop the people can use the chars that I have upload for what they want...
An example was the case in which the Spanish royal house denounced Marvel for using an image of King Juan Carlos I to make a drawing of Magneto for House of M ... the royal house lost the complaint because it was a public image:

P.D.: I would have liked to use your Mettallo char to make Grid ... Earth 3 Cyborg... And I have a lot of respect for your work

si no quieres que nadie use nada de lo que cuelgas PUBLICAMENTE en internet, entonces no lo cuelgues...
por mi pare la gente que use los chars que he colgado para lo que quieran...
un ejemplo fue el caso en que la casa real española denunció a Marvel por usar una imagen del rey Juan Carlos I para hacer un dibujo de Magneto para House of M... la casa real perdió la denuncia por ser una foto colgada públicamente

P.D.: Me hubiese gustado usar tu char de Metallo para hacer a Grid, el Cyborg de tierra-3, y tengo mucho respeto por tu trabajo
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Doom

PostSubject: Re: Metallo by Doom & Shiruzato [Update]   August 4th 2017, 1:46 pm

For my part, everyone can use my works. Only make it clear that your work is based on my edit.
It would also be nice if they let me know when they release the editions, so I can download them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dev

PostSubject: Re: Metallo by Doom & Shiruzato [Update]   August 4th 2017, 4:42 pm

@ghost_rider wrote:
If you don't want anyone to use anything that you upload PUBLIC on internet, then don't upload nothing...
By my stop the people can use the chars that I have upload for what they want...
An example was the case in which the Spanish royal house denounced Marvel for using an image of King Juan Carlos I to make a drawing of Magneto for House of M ... the royal house lost the complaint because it was a public image:

P.D.: I would have liked to use your Mettallo char to make Grid ... Earth 3 Cyborg... And I have a lot of respect for your work

si no quieres que nadie use nada de lo que cuelgas PUBLICAMENTE en internet, entonces no lo cuelgues...
por mi pare la gente que use los chars que he colgado para lo que quieran...
un ejemplo fue el caso en que la casa real española denunció a Marvel por usar una imagen del rey Juan Carlos I para hacer un dibujo de Magneto para House of M... la casa real perdió la denuncia por ser una foto colgada públicamente

P.D.: Me hubiese gustado usar tu char de Metallo para hacer a Grid, el Cyborg de tierra-3, y tengo mucho respeto por tu trabajo
Well I hope from the bottom of my heart that good creators such as verz, zvitor, loganir, navs and others see this and they will stop releasing their stuff to the public. My eyes can't believe what they just read. Wow.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mazemerald

PostSubject: Re: Metallo by Doom & Shiruzato [Update]   August 4th 2017, 5:09 pm

does the shoes of metallo looks like captain commando´s shoes,but if you remove the white and gray details on the shoes,i will disappear.

the shoes will look more different.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Doom

PostSubject: Re: Metallo by Doom & Shiruzato [Update]   August 4th 2017, 5:44 pm

@dev wrote:
@ghost_rider wrote:
If you don't want anyone to use anything that you upload PUBLIC on internet,
Well I hope from the bottom of my heart that good creators such as verz, zvitor, loganir, navs and others see this and they will stop releasing their stuff to the public. My eyes can't believe what they just read. Wow.

Last warning: I did not create this thread to talk about those issues.

edit by v to further add to doom's warning...

to clarify, this is also a last warning on attempting to create drama.

dev has been in mugen for many years. it is not possible for him to have never heard the "If you don't want anyone to use anything that you upload" statement...especially in a world where mugen archive exists. so his reply here was all about trying to create drama.

Last edited by volzzilla on August 5th 2017, 9:39 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : edit to clarify the warning more)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mazemerald

PostSubject: Re: Metallo by Doom & Shiruzato [Update]   August 4th 2017, 6:34 pm

con la edición de los zapatos quedará bien más distante de capitán commando.

removiendo el blanco y gris de los zapatos y dejando solo marrón.

Last edited by Mazemerald on August 4th 2017, 7:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Doom

PostSubject: Re: Metallo by Doom & Shiruzato [Update]   August 4th 2017, 7:28 pm

En realidad, no tiene marrón. Son diferentes tonos de grises. En la imagen es el efecto del fuego.

Thanks for contributing ideas.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mazemerald

PostSubject: Re: Metallo by Doom & Shiruzato [Update]   August 4th 2017, 7:43 pm

@Doom wrote:

En realidad, no tiene marrón. Son diferentes tonos de grises. En la imagen es el efecto del fuego.

Thanks for contributing ideas.

siendo así yo iré cambiar la cabeza y los zapatos okay?

así que listo de envio los sprites editados.

gracias amigo!
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Metallo by Doom & Shiruzato [Update]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Mugen Multiverse :: Mugen :: Projects-
Jump to: