PortalHomeFAQMemberlistSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Axel Stone by Nexus Games/Shin Mako & SeanAlty - 100 Youtube Subs Release
by borewood2013 Today at 6:11 pm

» doctrine dark from street fighter ex released!
by borewood2013 Today at 6:10 pm

» Neo's Mugen Saturday Showdown!
by TK830515 Today at 5:06 pm

» TK's Mugen Saturday Slamfest
by TK830515 Today at 2:35 pm

» my new full game wip
by bam77 Today at 1:11 pm

» Eric Draven [The Crow]
by bam77 Today at 1:07 pm

Special Features at MMV

Share | 

cyberbuddy's maybe wip talk topic

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
mugenaddict34

PostSubject: Re: cyberbuddy's maybe wip talk topic   May 2nd 2013, 12:28 pm

If is proved that he stealed some other people work, then this post should be throwed into the dump. Very Mad I mean, he is innocent unless the opposite is proved, but hey, I don't like his reaction. Neutral
Back to top Go down
View user profile
volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: cyberbuddy's maybe wip talk topic   May 2nd 2013, 1:40 pm

ok, lets slow down talk like that plz for a couple reasons...

1) he can edit his personal copy of phage or anything else as much as he wants. anyone can if keeping to themselves.
2) many people first break into creation by editing their personal copies. bet there are a number of current creators who can offer more on that subject
3) no images shown. for all we know, nothing actually done.

thought that needed saying as it could have been perceived that he is in trouble for even trying to make any additional sprites/animations.

while it not cool he first claimed it an all new phage, he did come clean not long after that he editing the original.

the best course of action here is if he'd like to submit his new moves (if actually finished/completed) to angelus, he's welcome to do so. but its angelus' decision on what to do with the new animations.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
cyberbuddy

PostSubject: Re: cyberbuddy's maybe wip talk topic   May 2nd 2013, 8:38 pm

ok everyone just lock this topic or put it in the dump.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://pivotgalery2.smackjeeves.com
cyberbuddy

PostSubject: Re: cyberbuddy's maybe wip talk topic   May 2nd 2013, 9:26 pm

team carnage pic
Back to top Go down
cyberbuddy

PostSubject: Re: cyberbuddy's maybe wip talk topic   May 2nd 2013, 9:27 pm

Team carnage
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
tank402

PostSubject: Re: cyberbuddy's maybe wip talk topic   May 2nd 2013, 10:34 pm

not trying to sound like a dick but in my opinion this is a ridiculous idea wich is basically a character whos only moves will be hypers and infinites if its a true character,or a bonus game like hail hydra or sentinels attack.but like forementioned by other members youd need to produce your own sprites. if your going to do it i say do bonus type but make it all different symbiotes using a mvc venom base and editing it to make the larger symbiotes and mvc spidey as a base for smaller symbiotes.and hell if it works out maybe you can have it included into the symbiote projects final roster. either way.good luck
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youropiniononlymatterstoyou.biteme
cyberbuddy

PostSubject: Re: cyberbuddy's maybe wip talk topic   May 3rd 2013, 12:07 am

@Ax wrote:
@cyberbuddy wrote:

team carnage pic

Say that doesn't look half bad, have you ever considered doing stages? Might be a better place to start editing? Question

I have never considered it, is there a stage maker? I would be more than happy to make stages for you.
Back to top Go down
cyberbuddy

PostSubject: Re: cyberbuddy's maybe wip talk topic   May 3rd 2013, 12:10 am

@tank402 wrote:
not trying to sound like a dick but in my opinion this is a ridiculous idea wich is basically a character whos only moves will be hypers and infinites if its a true character,or a bonus game like hail hydra or sentinels attack.but like forementioned by other members youd need to produce your own sprites. if your going to do it i say do bonus type but make it all different symbiotes using a mvc venom base and editing it to make the larger symbiotes and mvc spidey as a base for smaller symbiotes.and hell if it works out maybe you can have it included into the symbiote projects final roster. either way.good luck
Hey now hold up this is still just a idea.
Back to top Go down
JARRO77

PostSubject: Re: cyberbuddy's maybe wip talk topic   May 3rd 2013, 2:39 am

@cyberbuddy wrote:

Team carnage

hey cyberbuddy in this immage, there is the old varnage with the old color,so if you want use some new base for varnage for add in the stage ok, you have my permission, but use varnage with the new color if the other people are agry, with some help by a great spriter this can become a great idea for a stage, but only if all the people are agree, and don't modify the sprite about the chars,just take the sprite to how they are made
Back to top Go down
View user profile
YoungSamurai5

PostSubject: Re: cyberbuddy's maybe wip talk topic   May 3rd 2013, 3:16 am

dude no way you can use toxin or spidercarnage for this. if you want you have to make your own versions. i dont approve of this... your just biting off of other peoples work. with no type of credit i might add. you dont have permission for the spider as well.

can you even code?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
YoungSamurai5

PostSubject: Re: cyberbuddy's maybe wip talk topic   May 3rd 2013, 3:17 am

im done...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
flammableking

PostSubject: Re: cyberbuddy's maybe wip talk topic   May 3rd 2013, 4:57 am

@YoungSamurai5 wrote:
dude no way you can use toxin or spidercarnage for this. if you want you have to make your own versions. i dont approve of this... your just biting off of other peoples work. with no type of credit i might add. you dont have permission for the spider as well.

can you even code?

He obviously doesn't understand how other people feel about their creations being used without credit or permission. I'd be pretty mad if someone used Jatz' sprites without me knowing, and didn't even bother to credit me. However, unless he's released, or at least worked on a Mugen character, he won't get why people are getting upset. And, I understand him wanting to update Phage--I've had NUMEROUS moments where I've thought a character was lacking in hypers, and I wanted to implement my own. My message to Cyberbuddy would be: if you're going to update Phage, you either need permission, or just don't post him and keep him as a private edit. Otherwise, the creators won't be their happiest with you. ^^;; And, if you have spriting skill, try to find a W.I.P. that catches your interest and simply ask: "may I help in any way?" on the page of the W.I.P., and await a confirmation, or denial. Then, there's the hard part.... Starting your own W.I.P. ... FROM SCRATCH!!! Tough, but fun. ^^ Also, doesn't erupt all this chaos. xD People will actually admire your work if it's original and nicely detailed! Very Happy I could send you a Venom sprite sheet if you want to make a symbiote of your own that no-one's EVER heard of! From YOUR imagination!! =DDD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Angelus_Silverhead

PostSubject: Re: cyberbuddy's maybe wip talk topic   May 3rd 2013, 4:58 am

cyberbuddy, why you want to do this? These characters are great and they don't need to be united to one team. What is the point?
Back to top Go down
View user profile

cyberbuddy's maybe wip talk topic
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Mugen Multiverse :: Mugen :: Mugen Discussion-
Jump to: