A place to have fun with Mugen
 
PortalHomeFAQMemberlistSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Log in
Username:
Password:
Log in automatically: 
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» CvS Ultron! soon CvS Gamora
by EDWARDUSK Today at 9:57 pm

» WHAT´S YOUR FAVORITE CHARS FOR A CVS VERSION???
by Mazemerald Today at 8:38 pm

» WE NEED A GOOD MVC FELICIA VERSION FINALLY!!!!
by Mazemerald Today at 8:34 pm

» Robert (NGBC) XI UM
by Mazemerald Today at 8:31 pm

» There shall not be an official 2017 Halloween MMV Event.........
by BlueSpiderX Today at 8:29 pm

» Marvel Comics VS DC Universe Story Mode
by Doom Today at 6:58 pm

Special Features at MMV





Chat on MMV w/ Discord


Share | 
 

 Should we make a "Contact a Creator" thread ?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
BlueSpiderX

avatar

Posts : 1061
Join date : 2013-05-30
Age : 16
Location : Look above you.

PostSubject: Should we make a "Contact a Creator" thread ?   June 18th 2017, 7:21 am

The idea is, that the thread will help people here have contact with the creator they want to ask permission.

In my opinion, contacting a creator is very hard. Especially if we don't know where the creator is usually active.
Or if we don't know their e-mail addresses.
Or even if we don't know the creator is still active on creating Mugen content or not.

What do you guys think ? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LESSARD

avatar

Posts : 918
Join date : 2016-06-19
Age : 37
Location : In your wildest mugen Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Should we make a "Contact a Creator" thread ?   June 18th 2017, 7:40 am

idea, in fact; when i  start to edit the 1st version of Shin Ryu, i try co contact vyn but i cannot do it.

thats why in the case of my Winter Soldier edit I ask for help to contact the authors of ChrisVS, and my dear brother Doom, was able to contact thenm and got the permission for me. That´s must be the attitude of all the creators, to share their talents for the ones who try to go beyond for new mugen creations and make a an incredible infinte ring of support.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BlueSpiderX

avatar

Posts : 1061
Join date : 2013-05-30
Age : 16
Location : Look above you.

PostSubject: Re: Should we make a "Contact a Creator" thread ?   June 19th 2017, 10:00 pm

Bump Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WADEPOOL

avatar

Posts : 590
Join date : 2014-09-07
Location : Camp Crystal Lake

PostSubject: Re: Should we make a "Contact a Creator" thread ?   June 19th 2017, 10:22 pm

Cool idea,especially if your gonna make a full game project Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Doom

avatar

Posts : 5589
Join date : 2014-08-22

PostSubject: Re: Should we make a "Contact a Creator" thread ?   June 19th 2017, 10:28 pm


Create a thread is easy. You can do it yourself, if you wish. The problem is to make people aware of their existence. And let them want to use it. Rolling Eyes
As you see ... there are many beautiful sections in this forum and no one visits them. No
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dark Rider

avatar

Posts : 644
Join date : 2012-07-13
Age : 37
Location : Philippines

PostSubject: Re: Should we make a "Contact a Creator" thread ?   June 19th 2017, 11:04 pm

I wonder how is Loginir now is he is still making his WIP personally? I know he quit MUGEN but i still wish he would return. Well back to the Topic, My suggestion to this is to post the list of the creators and their address so that we could contact them if need permission Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BlueSpiderX

avatar

Posts : 1061
Join date : 2013-05-30
Age : 16
Location : Look above you.

PostSubject: Re: Should we make a "Contact a Creator" thread ?   June 20th 2017, 3:15 am

Doom wrote:

Create a thread is easy. You can do it yourself, if you wish. The problem is to make people aware of their existence. And let them want to use it. Rolling Eyes
As you see ... there are many beautiful sections in this forum and no one visits them. No

Actually that's the point of this post, to make people aware of it.
Let's wait for a week to see if this post gets noticed by many people or not. Smile

Dark Rider wrote:
I wonder how is Loginir now is he is still making his WIP personally? I know he quit MUGEN but i still wish he would return. Well back to the Topic, My suggestion to this is to post the list of the creators and their address so that we could contact them if need permission Smile

Yes, that's a good idea. Very Happy
People here can post addresses of content creators. Or, the creators here can post their addresses.
In my opinion, an e-mail address would be very nice instead of forum PMs, since we don't know if the creator checks their forum account's PMs every day. An e-mail could be a direct contact to the creator.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dark Rider

avatar

Posts : 644
Join date : 2012-07-13
Age : 37
Location : Philippines

PostSubject: Re: Should we make a "Contact a Creator" thread ?   June 20th 2017, 4:10 am

BlueSpiderX wrote:
Doom wrote:

Create a thread is easy. You can do it yourself, if you wish. The problem is to make people aware of their existence. And let them want to use it. Rolling Eyes
As you see ... there are many beautiful sections in this forum and no one visits them. No

Actually that's the point of this post, to make people aware of it.
Let's wait for a week to see if this post gets noticed by many people or not. Smile

Dark Rider wrote:
I wonder how is Loginir now is he is still making his WIP personally? I know he quit MUGEN but i still wish he would return. Well back to the Topic, My suggestion to this is to post the list of the creators and their address so that we could contact them if need permission Smile

Yes, that's a good idea. Very Happy
People here can post addresses of content creators. Or, the creators here can post their addresses.
In my opinion, an e-mail address would be very nice instead of forum PMs, since we don't know if the creator checks their forum account's PMs every day. An e-mail could be a direct contact to the creator.

Now that you mention it does anyone ever had an email of Loginir Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
borewood2013

avatar

Posts : 4982
Join date : 2014-08-11

PostSubject: Re: Should we make a "Contact a Creator" thread ?   June 20th 2017, 10:00 am

Dark Rider wrote:
BlueSpiderX wrote:
Doom wrote:

Create a thread is easy. You can do it yourself, if you wish. The problem is to make people aware of their existence. And let them want to use it. Rolling Eyes
As you see ... there are many beautiful sections in this forum and no one visits them. No

Actually that's the point of this post, to make people aware of it.
Let's wait for a week to see if this post gets noticed by many people or not. Smile

Dark Rider wrote:
I wonder how is Loginir now is he is still making his WIP personally? I know he quit MUGEN but i still wish he would return. Well back to the Topic, My suggestion to this is to post the list of the creators and their address so that we could contact them if need permission Smile

Yes, that's a good idea. Very Happy
People here can post addresses of content creators. Or, the creators here can post their addresses.
In my opinion, an e-mail address would be very nice instead of forum PMs, since we don't know if the creator checks their forum account's PMs every day. An e-mail could be a direct contact to the creator.

Now that you mention it does anyone ever had an email of Loginir Smile

Here? scratch
https://www.blogger.com/profile/13487999207155982435
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=7DB65F02B0BBD12E
Dark Rider

avatar

Posts : 644
Join date : 2012-07-13
Age : 37
Location : Philippines

PostSubject: Re: Should we make a "Contact a Creator" thread ?   June 20th 2017, 7:06 pm

Thanks borewood2013 you have been a great help Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
borewood2013

avatar

Posts : 4982
Join date : 2014-08-11

PostSubject: Re: Should we make a "Contact a Creator" thread ?   June 21st 2017, 12:27 pm

Well, sometimes when a MUGEN creator/author retires, even an e-mail address might become useless..........like my own MUGEN case that, when I rage-quit MUGEN in 2011, I not only deleted all my local MUGEN files, but also changed my MUGEN e-mail address' password to something I would not remember, something like "df098(*&3nvlk*(&3efff-0+,/!", and did not jot it down on purpose to try to make it impossible for me to log in to check MUGEN e-mails again................so, besides the e-mail address and forum PMs, and perhaps the public comment section of the target MUGEN creator/author's still existing web site/YouTube channel.........there is not much way to use to try to contact him/her/it..........maybe if you know some e-friends of the target MUGEN creator/author then you might want to ask his/her/its e-friends for help? scratch
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=7DB65F02B0BBD12E
Doom

avatar

Posts : 5589
Join date : 2014-08-22

PostSubject: Re: Should we make a "Contact a Creator" thread ?   June 21st 2017, 2:03 pm

borewood2013 wrote:
Well, sometimes when a MUGEN creator/author retires, even an e-mail address might become useless..........like my own MUGEN case that, when I rage-quit MUGEN in 2011, I not only deleted all my local MUGEN files, but also changed my MUGEN e-mail address' password to something I would not remember, something like "df098(*&3nvlk*(&3efff-0+,/!", and did not jot it down on purpose to try to make it impossible for me to log in to check MUGEN e-mails again................so, besides the e-mail address and forum PMs, and perhaps the public comment section of the target MUGEN creator/author's still existing web site/YouTube channel.........there is not much way to use to try to contact him/her/it..........maybe if you know some e-friends of the target MUGEN creator/author then you might want to ask his/her/its e-friends for help? scratch


For example, myself. I change my emails often. What a Face
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BlueSpiderX

avatar

Posts : 1061
Join date : 2013-05-30
Age : 16
Location : Look above you.

PostSubject: Re: Should we make a "Contact a Creator" thread ?   June 21st 2017, 11:54 pm

borewood2013 wrote:
Well, sometimes when a MUGEN creator/author retires, even an e-mail address might become useless..........like my own MUGEN case that, when I rage-quit MUGEN in 2011, I not only deleted all my local MUGEN files, but also changed my MUGEN e-mail address' password to something I would not remember, something like "df098(*&3nvlk*(&3efff-0+,/!", and did not jot it down on purpose to try to make it impossible for me to log in to check MUGEN e-mails again................so, besides the e-mail address and forum PMs, and perhaps the public comment section of the target MUGEN creator/author's still existing web site/YouTube channel.........there is not much way to use to try to contact him/her/it..........maybe if you know some e-friends of the target MUGEN creator/author then you might want to ask his/her/its e-friends for help? scratch

Good point. Smile
About asking friends for help, that could work too. As shown above when LESSARD gains permission with the help of Doom.

By the way, I have a question.
Do we still need to ask permission if the creator quits Mugen ? scratch
Back to top Go down
View user profile
 
Should we make a "Contact a Creator" thread ?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Mugen Multiverse :: Mugen :: Mugen Discussion-
Jump to: