PortalHomeFAQMemberlistSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Ghost Rider Update for MMV Bday
by LspawnCVGA Today at 2:13 pm

» Varia's "Soul Calibur Arena" Extravaganza!
by Doom Today at 2:09 pm

» CvS Kolin! 5 years of MMV
by CVS Artist Today at 1:58 pm

» Post Your Picture thread
by queenikariam Today at 1:40 pm

» Superman The Man of Steel W.I.P.
by LspawnCVGA Today at 1:33 pm

» Triborg MK WIP Preview by CARNAGE777,LESSARD & Fabry Taz
by Fabry Taz Today at 1:30 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Share | 

Moondragon (Marvel) by NinjaBrl released for MMV's 5th Birthday

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
MatreroG

PostSubject: Re: Moondragon (Marvel) by NinjaBrl released for MMV's 5th Birthday   June 12th 2017, 7:23 pm

Interesting released. Thanks a lot
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MUplayer

PostSubject: Re: Moondragon (Marvel) by NinjaBrl released for MMV's 5th Birthday   June 12th 2017, 7:45 pm

Wow! Good release!
Pip, Gamora, Adam Warlock, Drax and now Moondragon have been brought to Mugen (admittedly, some better than others.. ) hmm...Infinity Watch Hyper, anyone? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
borewood2013

PostSubject: Re: Moondragon (Marvel) by NinjaBrl released for MMV's 5th Birthday   June 13th 2017, 5:28 am

My internet was gone for a couple of days until now.........due to some road construction job resulted by a recent flooding......... ..............oh I have to catch up what I may have been missing now....... study

Whoa a new MMV's 5th Birthday Present!  cheers And a "heavy" one! Laughing

I don't know her origin but I think her MUGEN move set is quite interesting.  pig   Very good MUGEN job done!

By the way, I wonder how she manages to be able to float in the air with her "extra burden" to defy gravity like that ho ho ho...
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=7DB65F02B0BBD12E
dev

PostSubject: Re: Moondragon (Marvel) by NinjaBrl released for MMV's 5th Birthday   June 13th 2017, 3:15 pm

Now this is a nice character. Congrats NinjaBrl.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
brucewayne74

PostSubject: Re: Moondragon (Marvel) by NinjaBrl released for MMV's 5th Birthday   June 15th 2017, 1:07 am

I didn t know this char, but she look fantastic, and has a great gameplay, for the legs, I think you use SF3 chunli, good
Back to top Go down
View user profile
buanbuan

PostSubject: Re: Moondragon (Marvel) by NinjaBrl released for MMV's 5th Birthday   June 16th 2017, 1:34 pm

Good char But Moondragon is not so nude.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://metamondes.deviantart.com
luciangarude

PostSubject: Re: Moondragon (Marvel) by NinjaBrl released for MMV's 5th Birthday   June 16th 2017, 4:48 pm

@buanbuan wrote:
Good char But Moondragon is not so nude.

the old classic look is
Back to top Go down
View user profile
buanbuan

PostSubject: Re: Moondragon (Marvel) by NinjaBrl released for MMV's 5th Birthday   June 16th 2017, 5:19 pm

Ok thank
Now i most love the char, 90's style.
I know Moondragon just on the comics of Genis-Vell (White suit) and on the First arc of the Guardian of the Galaxy (red and blue's guardians suit). But i not read the comics before (just smothing episode in avengers where she mind thor :p )
Thank for the answer and good job. I work on other guardian to. She's girl friend Wink ...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://metamondes.deviantart.com
dfalcon

PostSubject: Re: Moondragon (Marvel) by NinjaBrl released for MMV's 5th Birthday   June 17th 2017, 7:38 pm

i would say a bit more cloth on her breast it seem a little to thin to match her look
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Saint Kill X

PostSubject: Re: Moondragon (Marvel) by NinjaBrl released for MMV's 5th Birthday   June 20th 2017, 5:44 pm

so much talking about boobs here and there but truth ist this is solid char well made, so thanks for sharing as surprise release i like the gameplay.
in comics the look of women heroins can be too sexy or not it changes, we are used to it nothing to be shoked, we see more nudity on tv or advertising. but here doesn't matter, ist just pixels, and she ist well made char for just have fun playing in fights like many others chars
Back to top Go down
View user profile
exit370

PostSubject: Re: Moondragon (Marvel) by NinjaBrl released for MMV's 5th Birthday   June 23rd 2017, 12:29 pm

Niiiiiice. Got that "Bunda" style. Well made and in the Marvel tradition. Thanks so much, guys.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Moondragon (Marvel) by NinjaBrl released for MMV's 5th Birthday
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Mugen Multiverse :: Mugen :: Mugen Releases :: Characters-
Jump to: