A place to have fun with Mugen
 
PortalHomeFAQMemberlistSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Log in
Username:
Password:
Log in automatically: 
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Mantis Marvel wip by regisc w/Video Preview 6/12/2017
by daraku Today at 2:16 pm

» CvS Ultron! soon CvS Gamora
by EDWARDUSK Today at 2:16 pm

» DC and Marvel's ongoing process WIPs by Skhsato123
by Shining Today at 1:48 pm

» Legend of Zelda: LoveForFire's 5th Quest (ZC)
by TK830515 Today at 12:17 pm

» DC'S Precrisis DEADSHOT ( AKA Floyd Lawton)- released
by skhsato123 Today at 8:36 am

» Do you know what "Footsies" is in fighting games?
by tehdevil Today at 8:25 am

Special Features at MMV






Chat on MMV w/ Discord


Share | 
 

 Ghost Rider Update for MMV Bday

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
INfiniteSpid3r



Posts : 1
Join date : 2017-04-17

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Rider Update for MMV Bday   October 9th 2017, 4:53 pm

...His A.I. stills sucks, did the URL change which made me download the old version?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Midnight-Son

avatar

Posts : 990
Join date : 2012-10-18
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Rider Update for MMV Bday   October 9th 2017, 5:31 pm

Trolls will be trolls
Awesome release dark rider
had this sprite style only fitted mine in that old presentation spritesheet i got from ya long ago
if you plan on releasing an update let* me know if you want to do interactive intros
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DeleFresh

avatar

Posts : 114
Join date : 2012-05-28
Location : Toronto, Canada

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Rider Update for MMV Bday   October 9th 2017, 9:35 pm

INfiniteSpid3r wrote:
...His A.I. stills sucks, did the URL change which made me download the old version?

Can you make better A.I.? Probably not, but if you can why not offer to help instead of complaining? Probably because you suck.
(See, anybody can troll Twisted Evil , but not everyone can make a character).

BTW - Ghost Rider is well done, certainly can be improved here and there, but a nice update (if I didn't already say it).
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dark Rider

avatar

Posts : 644
Join date : 2012-07-13
Age : 37
Location : Philippines

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Rider Update for MMV Bday   October 11th 2017, 11:00 pm

Midnight-Son wrote:
Trolls will be trolls
Awesome release dark rider
had this sprite style only fitted mine in that old presentation spritesheet i got from ya long ago
if you plan on releasing an update let* me know if you want to do interactive intros

Hello friend, I'm still planning on our interactive intros but still I have to make an Update on this character ....... anyway I'll let you know if there is already schedule of new update on my character so that we can create the interactive intros by the way its very nice to speak with you again its been quite a while Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dark Rider

avatar

Posts : 644
Join date : 2012-07-13
Age : 37
Location : Philippines

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Rider Update for MMV Bday   October 11th 2017, 11:13 pm

DeleFresh wrote:
INfiniteSpid3r wrote:
...His A.I. stills sucks, did the URL change which made me download the old version?

Can you make better A.I.? Probably not, but if you can why not offer to help instead of complaining?  Probably because you suck.
(See, anybody can troll Twisted Evil , but not everyone can make a character).

BTW - Ghost Rider is well done, certainly can be improved here and there, but a nice update (if I didn't already say it).

Thank you Friend Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ParaDo0x

avatar

Posts : 212
Join date : 2012-06-11
Age : 23
Location : Russia

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Rider Update for MMV Bday   October 12th 2017, 4:19 am

Hey, i see new stance for Son of Lucifer?, sorr i dont remeber his name-))
I like this and wait news about him)
And hey, i f you will be update GR, just reading GR vs HULK, you can find new ideas for hypers=)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
borewood2013

avatar

Posts : 4989
Join date : 2014-08-11

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Rider Update for MMV Bday   October 12th 2017, 3:44 pm

INfiniteSpid3r wrote:
...His A.I. stills sucks, did the URL change which made me download the old version?

Yo your Join date was 2017-04-17 and your 1st first post was not looking so friendly........ Neutral
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=7DB65F02B0BBD12E
Dark Rider

avatar

Posts : 644
Join date : 2012-07-13
Age : 37
Location : Philippines

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Rider Update for MMV Bday   October 13th 2017, 12:07 am

ParaDo0x wrote:
Hey, i see new stance for Son of Lucifer?, sorr i dont remeber his name-))
I like this and wait news about him)
And hey, i f you will be update GR, just reading GR vs HULK, you can find new ideas for hypers=)

I have a new Idea of hyper for him but its still just a concept i'll be working on him soon Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DeleFresh

avatar

Posts : 114
Join date : 2012-05-28
Location : Toronto, Canada

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Rider Update for MMV Bday   October 15th 2017, 9:05 am

Dark Rider wrote:
DeleFresh wrote:
INfiniteSpid3r wrote:
...His A.I. stills sucks, did the URL change which made me download the old version?

Can you make better A.I.? Probably not, but if you can why not offer to help instead of complaining?  Probably because you suck.
(See, anybody can troll Twisted Evil , but not everyone can make a character).

BTW - Ghost Rider is well done, certainly can be improved here and there, but a nice update (if I didn't already say it).

Thank you Friend Smile

No problem, I was a doubter of this WIP when you announced it, but you more than proved me wrong! clap clap clap
Back to top Go down
View user profile
 
Ghost Rider Update for MMV Bday
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Mugen Multiverse :: Mugen :: Mugen Releases :: Characters-
Jump to: