A place to have fun with Mugen

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Sorry I have been feeling pretty sick these recent days...
by skhsato123 Today at 12:16 pm

» NEW Yolomate's palettes blind man creator!
by skhsato123 Today at 12:15 pm

» Gabriella (CVS3/Pots Style)
by yolomate Today at 12:15 pm

» Call of Duty Nazi Zombies mugen full game released.
by yolomate Today at 12:13 pm

» THE KING OF FIGHTERS: DESTINY (updated to EP.20)...........now can be watched at YouTube!
by Werewood Today at 10:51 am

» A new Middle-East female character is being planned to add to KOF XIV...what do you think about it?
by Werewood Today at 10:46 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Share | 

After being dumped, the poor penguin became a loner, and then he found a new "love"....

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Werewood

PostSubject: After being dumped, the poor penguin became a loner, and then he found a new "love"....    May 26th 2017, 4:01 pm

After being dumped Sad , the poor penguin became a loner, and then he found a new "love" ........yet, he won't get any response from his new "love"....  bomb ....it is because his new "love" is just an cardboard anime girl cutout!

- poor penguin: "I was just dumped by my lover and I became a loner now..........can I get some love from you please? Question "
- cardboard anime girl cutout: "..................."

Some days later, while the poor penguin kept trying..........

- poor penguin: "Why do you want to keep your silence to me like that Question "

Some more days passed, and the poor penguin still kept trying..........

- penguin #3: "He is so crazy. "
- penguin #4: "He is so hopeless. pale "
- penguin #7: "He is so dense.  "

- another penguin: "Are you giving up already yet?  Question  Come back to our group now.... Very Mad "
- poor penguin: "No and no."

Even some more days passed, and the poor penguin seemed so heart-broken..........

- poor penguin: "When will you stop torturing me like that arrrrrrrrrr errrrrrr......  bomb "

This sad penguin love story took place in a Japanese zoo....it was so sad that a happy ending would never been seen.... No

The poor & poorer penguin was so obsessed with the cardboard anime girl cutout that he began to refuse to eat, and the zookeepers were worried about his health so they decided to keep him away from "her"...  

- poor penguin: "Hey where has my new love gone to?  Crying or Very sad "

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

===>>> "OK after I read about this sad penguin love story, I wonder the reason why the zoo put a cardboard anime girl cutout in that penguin area in the first place........." scratch

By the way, this seems to be the voice actress of that cardboard anime girl cutout, but the poor & poorer penguin may never know it is all human beings' doing.......... Neutral

Or do they intend to deliver a message, "LOVE KNOWS NO DIMENSION"? Question

Oh poor & poorer penguin, hope some day the zoo might release you to South Pole, then you will have more chance to try to find a real/true love over there..........

Back to top Go down
View user profile https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=7DB65F02B0BBD12E

After being dumped, the poor penguin became a loner, and then he found a new "love"....
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Mugen Multiverse :: Multimedia Entertainment :: TV, Movies, Comics, etc-
Jump to: